AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New MFC payment system Payoneer

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MFC says you've got to choose payoneer in the dropdown menu in the change payment info part of your mfc profile domain haha, but mine only says epassporte and bank wire transfer... WTF?

Has anyone got anymore information on this?
Have any UK girls used it, and is it easy to get the money from it?

I've had to apply for it coz it'll be impossible for me to make 20,000 tokens a month on MFC to do a transfer by bank account. :(

I've looked at the FAQ's on their site, it'd just be nice to know info from real people.
I don't really trust sites like that, after the epassporte thing, but if it's either that, or have no money for over a month coz I can't reach 20,000 tokens, then I'd rather take the risk!

Many webcam sites have switched to Payoneer as a good alternative to the recently failed ePassporte fiascal.

But BE WARNED!!!

Since the creation of Payoneer in 2005, MANY complaints have poured in, including claims of identity theft from the Payoneer system, false chargebacks and even Dubai terrorists that had access to Payoneer. Payoneer's Chief Executive Officer, Yuval Tal, is a former Israeli Special Forces commando (Interviewed in 2006 by Fox News).

Payoneer has been investigated 3 times since 2005 and was shutdown once (during one investigation). If you use Payoneer, it IS POSSIBLE that your money could get seized and frozen.

Do your research before you agree TO ANYONE handling your finances. Would you trust ANY bank with your money without knowing about them FIRST? Especially ONLINE?? If something sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Remember... "I will give you 1,000 tokens if you show me your tits"! Do not be niave and fall for potential scams.

Use Payoneer if you want, just be warned.

Eeek I don't trust it now! Thank you for posting that!
I can't risk losing any money, so I guess I'll just have to try and make 20,000 tokens each month, at least bank transfers are safe, eeek.
I hope the 20,000 token thing is temporirily like MFC says, and doesn't last forever!
Thankies again for the warning. :)

AngelicTease said:
Eeek I don't trust it now! Thank you for posting that!
I can't risk losing any money, so I guess I'll just have to try and make 20,000 tokens each month, at least bank transfers are safe, eeek.
I hope the 20,000 token thing is temporirily like MFC says, and doesn't last forever!
Thankies again for the warning. :)
Good luck to all the girls who are gonna struggle to make that many.... Considering just how many foreign models are on MFC, It blows my mind that they'd pull this shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.