AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Model agency question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 21, 2016
Me and my SO have thought about camming for awhile now and i received a message on tumblr from a cam modelling management/agency:

"Have ever wanted to start webcam modelling? We can provide support in helping you getting started & create more payment opportunities. We're partnered with Luxetoys.co so once you've signed up to the cam sites and you've been approved, contacted us and we'll help you get started by sending you free sex toys. Our website is currently under development but you can use our visitor access www.siegermodels.com"

I get that they're an affiliate and that they get a commission for referring models, the interesting part was the free sex toys. I looked at Luxetoys website and it seems like a legit store, but I'm wondering are they actually partnered?

I've contacted Luxetoys.co to see if this is the case and waiting on a reply, just wondering if you've had any experience with this management/agency and if they're legit?

Last edited:
Don't use an agency or studio. Sign up to a cam site under your own accounts. Use the money you save by not shoveling it over to the agency and buy your own sex toys.

Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.