AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Model Looking For Friends!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 24, 2019
Canada
Twitter Username
@MFCBellaDoll_
MFC Username
BellaDoll_
Chaturbate Username
BabyBellaDoll
Hi!

I am about a month in to camming. I am serious about this as a job and want to learn as much as I can from this forum! I am pretty determined and persistent BUT I'm not perfect and still learning the mindset needed to work like this. I have made a lot of changes and learned things that I will take with me for the rest of my life, such as time management and assertiveness. I'm hoping I can make some friends that are also cam girls, because I don't know anyone in the industry and I think it would be really great to be able to have a friend who also works in the same industry. Some days I can let myself forget why I started working in the first place, because of anxiety or a bad experience.. surrounding myself with strong women friends has always inspired me to also be the best I can be. So I thought to reach out to you girls as I learn more about being myself and the best version of myself on cam as I am in person :)

Thank you!
Bella

Hi!

I am about a month in to camming. I am serious about this as a job and want to learn as much as I can from this forum! I am pretty determined and persistent BUT I'm not perfect and still learning the mindset needed to work like this. I have made a lot of changes and learned things that I will take with me for the rest of my life, such as time management and assertiveness. I'm hoping I can make some friends that are also cam girls, because I don't know anyone in the industry and I think it would be really great to be able to have a friend who also works in the same industry. Some days I can let myself forget why I started working in the first place, because of anxiety or a bad experience.. surrounding myself with strong women friends has always inspired me to also be the best I can be. So I thought to reach out to you girls as I learn more about being myself and the best version of myself on cam as I am in person :)

Thank you!
Bella
Hey you! Add me on snap, GingAlice44

Status
Not open for further replies.