AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New On Chaturbate, Unsure Of Some Things

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2016
Hey folx! :h:

As the title says I'm new on Chaturbate, and I've been getting lots of advice from viewers about how to run my room but it's inconsistent and I'm not sure what's what, really. Over three sessions I've made around 350 tokens most of them in the latest one so I'm getting better I guess.

So, what do you do when there is tons of dead air? Like, nobody in the room is saying anything except the occasional tipless demand even when you try to engage them? I've been mostly just dancing to the tunes I have playing and greeting people aloud as they come in.

One person told me that you should only PM for tokens, but another person said that PMing known tippers (dark blue or any purple?) can keep them active in the room and get them interested in tipping.

And also, like, thoughts on level of dress at start of show? LIke, I'm trans and not on HRT yet, and I look cute in a dress, but my ciswoman partners have been starting in lingerie/going topless more often than starting in clothes (to mixed results) and I guess I'm just uncertain?

Anyway, thanks in advance for any suggestions, advice, or anecdotes :h:

I've started talking about my car, or I do this cute little "mini tour" of my body for them, (but if you're doing a dance that's the same thing)... You could start a little trivia game for the fun of it (10 questions, guy who gets the most right wins... a flash?) I've also found that a few mins of "free show" will bring them in to the room, when I'll go back to "not giving it away free". I'm on for long numbers of hours, and sometimes you just run out of things to say.. how many times can you ask "how are you today?" lol. Jokes, factoids, music trivia... all kinds of current topics (that aren't political) could be good jumping off places.

A lot of my regular viewers come in for my sense of humor, so do something silly and attention getting... put a huge dildo in your cam or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.