AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New platform aiming to revolutionise the Adult Entertainment Industry

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuminu is a brand new NSFW platform which has just officially launched. You can sign up, upload pictures or videos today and host public or private live streams from Wednesday 8th December 2021.

The platform is crypto based with the investment token ($Cuminu) and the tipping token ($Tipinu) being controlled by the project. This means banks, card merchants, business sponsors or major shareholders cannot pressurise us (in other words bully us) to remove explicit content. Sadly, this has been an emergent theme in the 18+ industry over the last 6 months. Content creators are the lifeblood of our business and we will never discriminate against or demonetise anyone simply for publishing explicit content.

Content creators will receive tips they generate on the platform instantly in the form of $Tipinu tokens. They keep 90% of revenues earned which is more than other leading platforms. These tokens go direct from the fans crypto wallet to the wallet controlled by the content creator. The tokens can be converted into any currency and transferred into a bank account following a few simple steps.

The platform has huge ambition to innovate partly inspired by existing adult entertainment and gaming platforms. But to be successful we need motivated, hard working and passionate adult content creators that interact with and support one another. We have already begun building this community and have received much positive feedback about the environment at Cuminu.

V2 of the platform is being built by Silicon Valley developers and will be released in the near future. Once released, the user experience on the platform will be world class and content creators will be able to sell NFTs, run their own merchandise stores and have various ways to engage with fans such as ask me anything sessions. Our community has expressed the current name doesn’t match the values of the platform and therefore the release of v2 will coincide with a rebranding of the platform to the Cummuniti.

We appreciate that crypto can be daunting for newbies and thats why we can offer 1-2-1 support for anyone considering setting up accounts (See Gary and Shaun’s details below). Become an early joiner and help us revolutionise the adult entertainment industry!

We invite everyone on the AmberCutie’s forum to provide feedback or ask questions relating to the Cuminu platform.

Thanks,

Gary (Cuminu community member)

P.S. I will leave some links below incase you want to conduct more research or engage with us

You can read more info on the website - http://cuminu.io

Twitter social account - https://twitter.com/CumInuToken

Join the 3,400+ community on Telegram - https://t.me/CumInuToken

Speak with a team member privately via Instagram - Gary @ https://www.instagram.com/cuminu_talent_recruiter

Speak with a team member privately via twitter - Shaun @ https://twitter.com/CuminuRecruiter

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
Cuminu is a brand new NSFW platform which has just officially launched. You can sign up, upload pictures or videos today and host public or private live streams from Wednesday 8th December 2021.

The platform is crypto based with the investment token ($Cuminu) and the tipping token ($Tipinu) being controlled by the project. This means banks, card merchants, business sponsors or major shareholders cannot pressurise us (in other words bully us) to remove explicit content. Sadly, this has been an emergent theme in the 18+ industry over the last 6 months. Content creators are the lifeblood of our business and we will never discriminate against or demonetise anyone simply for publishing explicit content.

Content creators will receive tips they generate on the platform instantly in the form of $Tipinu tokens. They keep 90% of revenues earned which is more than other leading platforms. These tokens go direct from the fans crypto wallet to the wallet controlled by the content creator. The tokens can be converted into any currency and transferred into a bank account following a few simple steps.

The platform has huge ambition to innovate partly inspired by existing adult entertainment and gaming platforms. But to be successful we need motivated, hard working and passionate adult content creators that interact with and support one another. We have already begun building this community and have received much positive feedback about the environment at Cuminu.

V2 of the platform is being built by Silicon Valley developers and will be released in the near future. Once released, the user experience on the platform will be world class and content creators will be able to sell NFTs, run their own merchandise stores and have various ways to engage with fans such as ask me anything sessions. Our community has expressed the current name doesn’t match the values of the platform and therefore the release of v2 will coincide with a rebranding of the platform to the Cummuniti.

We appreciate that crypto can be daunting for newbies and thats why we can offer 1-2-1 support for anyone considering setting up accounts (See Gary and Shaun’s details below). Become an early joiner and help us revolutionise the adult entertainment industry!

We invite everyone on the AmberCutie’s forum to provide feedback or ask questions relating to the Cuminu platform.

Thanks,

P.S. I will leave some links below incase you want to conduct more research or engage with us

Speak with a team member privately via Instagram - Gary @ https://www.instagram.com/cuminu_talent_recruiter

Speak with a team member privately via twitter - Shaun @ https://twitter.com/CuminuRecruiter
Is this tip based, subscription based, or is it like an NFT clip store? How exactly does revenue work?

Also where are the tokens listed?

@GraysonDrake Thanks for the questions, I hope the response below is useful.

The current V1 platform revenue model will be solely based on tips. The $Tipinu token is on the Binance Smart chain so creators and fans can purchase / sell / transact at low cost. Fans will connect their crypto wallets to the website which takes seconds and can tip pictures, videos or live streams. We are currently celebrating the official launch by organising live streams on the platform. So far each performer has received tips in excess of $800 for 20mins work. Today will be day 3 out of 6, if you would like to view the shows and experience V1 platform see details on this Twitter Post.

The release of V2 Cummuniti platform is expected in the next couple of months. This is when NFTs, merchandise store and live auctioning functions will become available. Whilst I can't give too much detail about the mechanics yet, fans will be able to use their bank cards to purchase $Tipinu directly on the platform. This will enable them to access content, tip performers or subscribe to services created by content creators.

See token details below:
Tipinu Token
Cuminu Token

Oh I totally agree and hence why the name will be changed to the Cummuniti when V2 platform launches!
That's not better at all...

ETA: I looked closer at the post this time, and see that you did mention the rebranding in there. I literally didn't read past the first paragraph mentioning the name the first time, it's that bad. I almost didn't click to read the post at all when I saw your username, but I'm always curious about these "revolutionary" new platforms. You need to prioritize that rebranding, and you should go with something we can actually take seriously.

Last edited:
Reactions: anabeauty37
That's not better at all...

ETA: I looked closer at the post this time, and see that you did mention the rebranding in there. I literally didn't read past the first paragraph mentioning the name the first time, it's that bad. I almost didn't click to read the post at all when I saw your username, but I'm always curious about these "revolutionary" new platforms. You need to prioritize that rebranding, and you should go with something we can actually take seriously.
I am disappointed that you feel strongly against the revised name - its the first time I have heard negativity towards it. Cummuniti is a light hearted name but also makes it clear we are an 18+ platform. We will never seek funding from big business, VC firms or wealthy individuals and don't desire a platform name that gets corporate approval.

This is a community led project so much so that all profits generated by the platform are used to buyback $Cuminu tokens (to be rebranded!) to reward holders (the community). Thats over 4,000 people and increasing all the time.

This was a very long winded response but I needed to say that before stating the 4,000+ strong community were instrumental in choosing the new name. That includes adult content creators that have been with us since the beginning. But the name must be reconsidered again if it would deter models from signing up!!!!

Thanks for the feedback Lintilla 👍

I am disappointed that you feel strongly against the revised name - its the first time I have heard negativity towards it. Cummuniti is a light hearted name but also makes it clear we are an 18+ platform. We will never seek funding from big business, VC firms or wealthy individuals and don't desire a platform name that gets corporate approval.

This is a community led project so much so that all profits generated by the platform are used to buyback $Cuminu tokens (to be rebranded!) to reward holders (the community). Thats over 4,000 people and increasing all the time.

This was a very long winded response but I needed to say that before stating the 4,000+ strong community were instrumental in choosing the new name. That includes adult content creators that have been with us since the beginning. But the name must be reconsidered again if it would deter models from signing up!!!!

Thanks for the feedback Lintilla 👍
I don't know if I'm in the minority, but I have to assume I'd be far from the only one to find the new name almost (but not quite) as undesirable.

It's not about corporate approval--I tend to go more GFE in general with my cam persona, along with catering to several niches that don't involve nudity and that generally avoid mentioning anything explicit. So I would stay away from anything approaching crude from a mile away, even if light-hearted (I was not even a fan of Spankchain's branding). And with the other "cum" names I've seen from similar recent projects... It creates not such a great association in my mind.

I'm also curious how one goes about renaming a token. Is that even possible?

Since I wouldn't currently be interested based on the name, I won't even get into questions like... Why do we need yet another a new token for this?

I'm more open to crypto than 99% of models, but my clients already pay me with existing currencies and I get 100%, not 90%. So the number one thing we need to see from you is not a new token that's harder to talk our audience into than crypto in general is to begin with.

P.S. if you plan to allow purchase with bank cards directly in the platform, I assume you'll either be under Mastercard's thumb almost immediately, or else removing that feature.

Last edited:
It would be a swapping of tokens old for new. My knowledge in this area is minimal but I have been told from the tech team its a simple process that requires no action from token holders.

We have commissioned a research paper (available on our website) on the largest crypto based NSFW platforms and they are not building a comprehensive platform like ours. You have said why another token? My response is there hasn't been a crypto project that has offered anything unique or disruptive, but thats about to change soon.

In my interactions with content creators I have found they are often using many different websites or apps so they can offer a full range or services. Social media sites like Twitter or Instagram where they are often censored or banned. Platforms to post picture and video content like OnlyFans and Fansly which overcomplicate and delay payouts not to mention taking a hefty chunk of earnings. They are usually on more than one camming platform for hosting live show, I won't even go into the experiences I have been told about on some sites.

Our platform can be a one stop shop; interact with fans with a social media style interface, upload pictures, videos or live stream with various options for tipping, pay as you consume, tiered subscription services or auctioning. You can get really creative about how content is produced, packaged and monetised when there is such an array of services and payment options. I have spoken to some very entrepreneurial ladies that have mapped out how they could do this on V2 platform. Then there is the merchandise store where creators can sell their catalogue of work both digital and physical. Whilst not of interest to everyone, we are getting a lot of requests asking when NFTs will become available.

You are getting 100% from clients? Fine, we cannot compete with that. We have a platform to build, run and maintain. We have staff salaries that need paying. And we have the most incredible community, incentivised and actively contributing to the success of the platform. This is why they do everything they can to make content creators feel the love and have a wonderful experience on our platform. When I typed revolutionise the adult entertainment industry in the title I believe this because of the innovation and community spirit that we are delivering.

The feedback from content creators has been that setting up their crypto wallet is a challenge at the beginning. But after making a few transactions its simple. They can convert our $Tipinu token to any crypto or fiat currency they desire. Receiving earnings instantly and without any meddling from the platform is a liberating experience. A number have converted their tipping tokens to our investment token ($Cuminu) and now they are actively encouraging creators and their fans onto the platform. This is the community spirit I talked about in action.

Enabling fans to quickly and simply purchase the tipping currency directly from the website removes the crypto adoption barrier you talked about. It will be no more difficult then buying clothes online. I also doubt card processors would go to the effort of restricting customers from purchasing tipping tokens on our platform. But even if they do, in my wallet I have Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro. There are also many many digital payment services that I could mention which could be explored. We wouldn't be under anyones thumb.

It would be a swapping of tokens old for new. My knowledge in this area is minimal but I have been told from the tech team its a simple process that requires no action from token holders.

We have commissioned a research paper (available on our website) on the largest crypto based NSFW platforms and they are not building a comprehensive platform like ours. You have said why another token? My response is there hasn't been a crypto project that has offered anything unique or disruptive, but thats about to change soon.

In my interactions with content creators I have found they are often using many different websites or apps so they can offer a full range or services. Social media sites like Twitter or Instagram where they are often censored or banned. Platforms to post picture and video content like OnlyFans and Fansly which overcomplicate and delay payouts not to mention taking a hefty chunk of earnings. They are usually on more than one camming platform for hosting live show, I won't even go into the experiences I have been told about on some sites.

Our platform can be a one stop shop; interact with fans with a social media style interface, upload pictures, videos or live stream with various options for tipping, pay as you consume, tiered subscription services or auctioning. You can get really creative about how content is produced, packaged and monetised when there is such an array of services and payment options. I have spoken to some very entrepreneurial ladies that have mapped out how they could do this on V2 platform. Then there is the merchandise store where creators can sell their catalogue of work both digital and physical. Whilst not of interest to everyone, we are getting a lot of requests asking when NFTs will become available.

You are getting 100% from clients? Fine, we cannot compete with that. We have a platform to build, run and maintain. We have staff salaries that need paying. And we have the most incredible community, incentivised and actively contributing to the success of the platform. This is why they do everything they can to make content creators feel the love and have a wonderful experience on our platform. When I typed revolutionise the adult entertainment industry in the title I believe this because of the innovation and community spirit that we are delivering.

The feedback from content creators has been that setting up their crypto wallet is a challenge at the beginning. But after making a few transactions its simple. They can convert our $Tipinu token to any crypto or fiat currency they desire. Receiving earnings instantly and without any meddling from the platform is a liberating experience. A number have converted their tipping tokens to our investment token ($Cuminu) and now they are actively encouraging creators and their fans onto the platform. This is the community spirit I talked about in action.

Enabling fans to quickly and simply purchase the tipping currency directly from the website removes the crypto adoption barrier you talked about. It will be no more difficult then buying clothes online. I also doubt card processors would go to the effort of restricting customers from purchasing tipping tokens on our platform. But even if they do, in my wallet I have Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro. There are also many many digital payment services that I could mention which could be explored. We wouldn't be under anyones thumb.
I agree that a new platform, unattached to traditional banking systems is necessary. But implementing a feature that allows purchasing the token via debit card on the platform itself means that this is not that, and you don't seem to understand how it will inevitably become an issue.

And even if that's what it was, while I'm in favour of a new multinational-corporation-influence-proof platform, how does it benefit from a new token? And if it needs a new token or currency, why one on the ETH network, with fees being what they are? I'd love to see a new platform using currencies my clients are already familiar with and don't see as high risk because they have a meme name like CumInu.

Getting models on board with an amazing model-focused platform providing reliable, sustainable, paying traffic would not be an issue. I don't see that as realistic without a solid plan to attract and keep mainstream customers. They're the ones who need to be convinced. Where is the plan for that? And hurrah, you have "silicon valley developers" involved. We need much better info than that.

Are you actually directly involved with the project?

The whole point of having a crypto based adult platform is to avoid having to conform to the restrictions that the big CC companies are putting on sites. If you're going to be crypto based, stick to that and you can avoid being stipulated and likely shut down by Visa, MC, etc.

Not gonna lie, the naming sounds terrible. Creating your own also just seems more complicated then doing what other sites do. Like on Chaturbate for example you can buy tokens using a variety of crypto, no need to convert anything. I'm sure it would also be much easier to convince someone to use your platform if they can spend the crypto of their choosing instead of a coin they've never heard about. Now on the model site it's the same thing, having to convert the coin they are cashing out is just adding more friction. And wouldn't there be more money lost to transaction fees?

There is a good reason why SpankChain stopped focusing on their token and started putting more effort into SpankPay.

I'm interested to see what happens with this project at least and I might check it out, but there are a lot of issues on a fundamental level that haven't been considered. It also doesn't seem like there's much in the way of actual adult industry experience on your team, and by that I mean actual sex workers and not dudes who worked behind the scenes for adult sites.

Honest opinion: I don't care at all about any of those features because I already have platforms I'm established on that are paying my bills, and most of the people who pay me on those platforms don't really have an incentive to migrate to yet another platform just to pay me in crypto. Being out from under the thumb of CC companies and bank censorship is important to me, but until crypto becomes more mainstream I still have to navigate the rest of my fiat based work. I already cam full time and don't want another platform to manage, I want to be able to set it and forget it.

What I actually want is an NFT clipsite where I can mint limited runs of my content, not have to play down the fact that they're actual porn, and have them minted on a blockchain that wouldn't fuck me in gas fees. Basically C4S or MV meets OpenSea, with a tagging system and algorithm that lets my audience find me. No contests. No cutesy social media features. No bullshit. Just an NFT marketplace for porn. Literally no one is doing this and it's insane to me. Maybe then once it became an established thing you could start thinking about adding the features you're talking about as a way to enhance the experience on the platform, but they aren't inherently a draw.

You're putting the cart before the horse and trying to do what a ton of other NSFW coins are trying and failing to do. You're also trying to compete with a saturated market of fiat based sites that are better established and more profitable for models even with the % cuts.

You're kind of doing this on hard mode and I don't really understand why.

Reactions: Brit and Lintilla
Oh I totally agree and hence why the name will be changed to the Cummuniti when V2 platform launches!

Just like I didn't like the name 'Camwhores' for a cam site, I don't care for the names CumInU or Cummuniti. Yeah, it's a sex site, but I'm sure you could come up with a decent name that doesn't have to be that vulgar. Lol. I like names like Stripchat, MyGirlFund, ImLive, etc. I thought iFriends was cute too.

Even something like CraveU or CravingU or Lust4U would be better than CumInU or Cummuniti.

That's not really true, look at when crypto.com changed from MCO to CRO, it caused so many issues and even though that happened a long time ago there are still people now buying MCO and getting pissed that it cant be used anywhere. Also you cant just "Swap" someone's tokens without them initiating it (there's also going to be transaction fee's involved in swapping), once those tokens are in the end users wallet you have no access or control over them unless you are planning on forcing all tokens to be held on the platform, which then brings up the question of why do you need a blockchain over a standard database?

This isnt just you guys either, there's a lot of projects that have come and gone in the last 10 years that have just been using blockchain because it's the hot new buzz word, when in reality a standard database would have been a better purpose for those projects.

To have members tipping on a platform using crypto is a bad idea imo, when I set prices and goals I need to know what the value of the token will be at the end of my show/week/month to be able to calculate what I need to make, if some random tiktok account pumps your coin by 700% and then it plummets after (which is what happens a lot with new coins because of their low market cap) how are people expected to be able to price things.

As others have said, other sites like chaturbate have implemented crypto in a much more reliable manner, using an existing high marketcap coin to purchase a fixed value token, where that token transaction is stored in a private database. Storing the tip transactions in a private database is important and something you seem to have overlooked, there is 0 reason for a models earnings to be publicly avalibule which they will be if all tips are stored on the blockchain.

So my biggest question about your project is what benifit will utilizing a blockchain give you that a private database will not?
Even using a private database you can still sell limited run content (which is what nfts are currently being used for) , and do all the you mentioned things above, so I really dont see what benifit there is to using a blockchain in this kind of application.

Blockchain tech is great for somethings, p2p payments, removing a centralized authority and tracking rights ownership, but at the end of the day a blockchain is simply a public database where previous entries cannot be changed, so if you dont need the information public then you dont need a blockchain.

If content creators on the platform take a 90% cut then what I am understanding is that the site will hold a large amount of the token, release a smaller number, hope that people purchase and use the token to raise the value at which point either some of those site owned tokens will be sold to cover running costs or the site will cash out and crash the price of the coin. Which then brings up more questions:

I appreciate the constructive nature of your arguments even though I disagree with some points. I don't want to keep torturing you all by writing essay long responses. So I will be skipping over some questions or criticisms. This might be my last post :haha:

@Lintilla You have missed the mark about how our tokens work. Your fans (or tippers) don't need to worry about expensive ETH, they will be using the Binance Smart Chain for Tipinu which is cheap and fast (this includes minting on the NFT marketplace @GraysonDrake). Expensive ETH is the price those that want to invest in the token will have to pay though Ethereum network will have some upgrades soon that improve efficiency and lower transactions costs. I will link the white paper here incase you want to understand token dynamics better. Owning our tokens is required to fund development and incentivise our community.

@AmberCutie My background is banking and payments, so I am confident when I say we are not at the mercy of Visa & MC. They wouldn't even know what customers are purchasing, just that they are purchasing crypto of some sort. The on ramps and off ramps from crypto to trad finance are getting more sophisticated by the day. This means there are different solutions we could implement that would enable fans to easily buy our tipping token without a single bank or card processor being able (or having a reason) to cut us off. A customer can use their card to purchase x dollars worth of Tipinu with a few clicks of a button. $Tipinu will act as a stable coin because volatility would not be good for creators or fans holding tokens!

My role in the project is voluntary. I have invested a considerable amount of my own money in the project and am doing my part to help them succeed. If I believe there is a better new NSFW platform, I can simply sell and move on but I have done my research and have yet to find it.

Attracting and keeping mainstream customers is key to success. Creating a one stop shop platform with amazing features could go a long way. But I can't answer this point with certainty, its in the hands of those building V2 platform and the marketing team. We have Yvonne Bar and Tasha Reign streaming tonight for the platform launch finale, I'm sure that will give us a little boost.

Thanks all, this is a passionate forum!

Thanks,

Nice name. Good to know Cuminu can avoid the pressurise issue. I like the name. Going to look/research this platform, but if I don't get involved with this platform, I want to wish everybody who does the best of luck, and hope they are successful.

The CumInu name implies the site is catered to cis men. While I realize that's the number one customer of all porn, I fully expect a *revolutionary* sex site to be all inclusive and knowledgeable of the spectrum of services a cam model offers. I myself can't cum in anyone and anyone who cums in me is going to pay child support or pay for my STD test so it's a turn-off all around for me. I am a cam model because I enjoy it, so it is important that the site is sexy for me, too. And anyway, you wouldn't have gone with CumDenied or LetsJustTalk or ShowFeetBB, but you could totally have and it would have been just as relevant and just as restricting.

As a woman, I would feel compelled to just put out solely hardcore, straight content on a site with cum in its name. More importantly, I feel like anyone with actual sex work experience would have thrown the name out immediately knowing it doesn't fully represent the cam world, and that is why everything else after that is also questionable.

The CumInu name implies the site is catered to cis men. While I realize that's the number one customer of all porn, I fully expect a *revolutionary* sex site to be all inclusive and knowledgeable of the spectrum of services a cam model offers. I myself can't cum in anyone and anyone who cums in me is going to pay child support or pay for my STD test so it's a turn-off all around for me. I am a cam model because I enjoy it, so it is important that the site is sexy for me, too. And anyway, you wouldn't have gone with CumDenied or LetsJustTalk or ShowFeetBB, but you could totally have and it would have been just as relevant and just as restricting.

As a woman, I would feel compelled to just put out solely hardcore, straight content on a site with cum in its name. More importantly, I feel like anyone with actual sex work experience would have thrown the name out immediately knowing it doesn't fully represent the cam world, and that is why everything else after that is also questionable.
As I have said before, I and the rest of the community demanded a change in name. The team were trying to jump on the crypto meme coin bandwagon and didn't think clearly about the implications. This project stands for inclusivity and making the industry fairer for content creators. This is precisely why I mentioned the rebranding in my original post. Look what one of our live streamers tweeted following her first cam show last night. "On my live screen stream today on http://launch.cuminu.io/Kimswallows I made over $435 from my 30 min live stream Best thing about this platform is I'm already paid No waiting for withdrawals I was paid immediately for every tip from members of the website". This is reflective of feedback I have received from other creators and that we are cultivating a wonderful and supportive environment for them.

I'm more interested on what you think about the revised name Cummuniti. Do you think its crude like the other creators in this thread?

Thank you @KenzieCams 👍

I'm more interested on what you think about the revised name Cummuniti. Do you think its crude like the other creators in this thread?
I keep having a weird dyslexic moment where I read it and think it's supposed to be a play on Illuminati 👁️

Nice name. Good to know Cuminu can avoid the pressurise issue. I like the name. Going to look/research this platform, but if I don't get involved with this platform, I want to wish everybody who does the best of luck, and hope they are successful.
I appreciate that mate, give me a shout via DM or insta if you have any questions.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
If I pay for content with crypto instead of a credit card transaction, I hardly see it as a revolution. It would be a revolution though, if a model could target her audience, plan an acquisition journey, and learn how and where her brand’s visibility has the best impact. It would be a revolution if a webcam site would state what’s the average lifetime value of a converted user. It would be a revolution if a model could a/b test thumbnails, and text combos in clipstores. It would be a revolution if models could make data driven decisions that are based on generous data provided by the camsites, and not guessed by middle aged balding men like me. It would be a revolution if a new webcam site has a modern acquisition funnel, and not just shitloads of traffic with very little intent, timing or relevance. It would definitely be a revolution if we’ll get past the year 2003 in terms of data based marketing and acquisition. Keep your crypto dude:) I know this because I market with platforms like Google and Facebook for a living, and do so without resorting to affiliates who would send intrusive pop under links in tubes.

Went with "cumin" when could've just gone for "spice" Missed opportunity to get on that Dune gravy train. Not too late though!

Yeah! I remember The Spice Channel (A channel we didn't have) when I was younger, and seeing those fuzzy lines bouncing up and down...and I was like Ooh, they're fuckin'! :giggle:

The first thing that comes to my mind seeing that name is a room full of people with cum all over them and everything else in the room. That may be some people's fetish, but it's definitely not mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.