AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New stuff and a new month soon!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I've been hinting on Twitter for a bit that I was working on a VIP section of my forum for a few days now. It's still under construction, but you can see little bits of progress on the forum if you look closely. ;) Basically it's going to be a bit of an AmberFan membership. You'll tip your way in to a special group on the forum that has access to the new section (and pretty dark blue name color!) forever. It will be filled with my personal screen caps and random iPhone pics that I snap. Originally I was doing daily "highest tip today gets my screen caps" but I think this will be more fun and a longer lasting reward for those who help me out with generous tips. If you are reading this, and plan to get in on this exclusive "club", make sure you make/have a forum account!

With that being said... I think I will be rolling this out as soon as March 1st hits. As I've told lots of you, I'm really hoping to get into the 20 in March, and I think this will help jump start it by allowing me to give something back to those who help me out. I still haven't figured out what token amount it's worth, if anyone has input, feel free to reply within, even though you don't know the exact content yet, lol. By the time March rolls around I should have around 40-50 images already in there, and plan to add around 10 each week after it starts. Thoughts?

Other things I want to do for the month coming: My first ever Milk Shower Show. Me covered in white creamy wetness? Interested? Also I think I will do an anal group show towards the end of the month, but this depends on how well the top 20 is going. ;) Still thinking of something extra fun and silly to do for my birthday on March 10. I will be on cam to party with my friends that day since Jawbs and I aren't celebrating until that weekend. I'm thinking red velvet cake. :eek:ccasion6:

So... one last week of February left! Going to make the most of it, but not push myself too crazy hard so that I'm energized and ready to go once March 2011 has arrived. My schedule this week is (approximately) 3pm-9pm Monday/Weds/Friday and 6pm-11:30pm Tuesday/Thursday. The weekend I'll be off, and not on cam Monday until after 11pm. I'll see you around MFC and the 'nets! :hello2:

PS: Additional info on the VIP pricing thing. The lowest "high tip of the day" which won a set of these was 600. Others were over 900, some as high as 5033 ( :mrgreen: ). So I'm hoping people will think it's reasonable to be in the range of 900-1500 for a permanent "in" to see this section updated weekly. Just so you know where my original thoughts were at on this.

Very cool! I will tell all 4 of my regs LOL and will retweet as I can *hugs* we will get "Amber back in the top 20!"

since your birthday is 10th march then the number 1003 springs to mind. should also make it easier for you to track the tips as well, i think

You should base it off of lifetime cumulative spending, be it tips or group show contributions or even private shows (for oldfags). Then make it so it takes 5k or 10k total tokens to get in. That's not too lofty of a goal, if someone works on it for a few months.

Attachments

• frog.jpg
    frog.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 486
I've made a pretty consistent point of never having anything be accumulative. It makes things difficult on me in the long run. Plus... I need help to make top 20 next month, so here's something I can offer.

Something to save for it seems. First bills, then tokens... God so many bills....

I'll just have to deal with being a regular member for awhile.

sorry i didnt read this first.. sounds like a fucking awsome idea! and i wish i could contribute in it..
i do really hope you make top20 in march again.. the list looks kinda silly without you on it..

Status
Not open for further replies.