AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to camming, tip list advice?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2017
I've been on cam twice now, each time has been wonderful. However, both times, people ask me how much for different stuff, I was wondering if anyone can help me with average tip amounts for things such as snapchat etc. and maybe help me create a tip list?! I don't wanna overcharge people or undercharge people, please help!! Thank you

It honestly depends on how much you're willing to charge for it and how much people are willing to spend. What camscore (if you're from MFC) are you at, and what are the girls around, or just slightly above you, offering? It's all relative. Here's my tip menu:

ipcxqsdkhzj60cuzg.jpg

And then I have more expensive stuff just for my clubs.

Reactions: RogueWarrior
As an idiot member, I've seen stuff all over the place. And there's a reason for that. Think of it as a business (and to be successful, you have to). And supply and demand combined with what you like. Let's just take Excella's tip menu for example. This is how I read it, as a member (and I could be totally off base, so correct me if I"m wrong @Excella_4Fun )

Spanks are 25, flash 35. Those are reasonable prices for a tipping member. Based on demand and what she likes, the prices could be flipped. Or maybe the demand is such that she can charge more for certain things. Flashes are more than spanks. Does she like spanks more than flashing or does she get more requests for flashing, hence the higher price?

And it depends on your clientele. I've tipped upwards of 500 in one session just on 25 token song requests. But that model is really into music, so she prices it low to get the songs. And all those tips go towards whatever countdown there is.

I've also seen models models who charge 100+ for a song request. They'll take it if you pay it, but it's really not their thing.

I think @Excella_4Fun gives you a good template to work with, but tailor it to your room and your preferences.

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Congrats on your first two shows. My advice would be to look at all models' tip menus, and see what the "going rate" for certain things are. Flashes are generally 50+ tokens, Spanks maybe 10-50 each, more if you don't really like them I suppose. Just look around and see what other models are charging and price yourself accordingly.

Also consider applying to the model's only section of ACF, we have tons of threads dedicated to this very subject, and it may be really helpful for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.