AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New to...Everything! Have a serious question!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 18, 2020
Hello Everyone! I am LittleRedRosy, or you can call me Rosy or Rose! I am new to this and I am also new to camming!

So, I have been very careful hiding who I am and where I live. I am all about my privacy! So I wear a mask on my show! I have never once even said the state I was in. Today someone came on and said they were stalking my FWB which I have mentioned on the show before. He said his name which I have also said before! I ended up PMing him cause he was creeping me out. I laughed and said you have no idea where we live. But sure enough he told me the city in which I live when, again, I have never even said the state I was in! Very few people in real life know I cam, and it was not the FWB because he does not even have an account and this weird guy had been in my room since before I told my FWB that I was camming.

Is there a way that weird people can GPS track your location while being on cam? Has anyone had this happen to them before? I am legit freaked out! He said he had never met me nor does he know my real name but he was able to say the city I live in! I need some help just clearing my head! Any advice or stories would be great!

Thank you! Love and Kisses!

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
Hello Everyone! I am LittleRedRosy, or you can call me Rosy or Rose! I am new to this and I am also new to camming!

So, I have been very careful hiding who I am and where I live. I am all about my privacy! So I wear a mask on my show! I have never once even said the state I was in. Today someone came on and said they were stalking my FWB which I have mentioned on the show before. He said his name which I have also said before! I ended up PMing him cause he was creeping me out. I laughed and said you have no idea where we live. But sure enough he told me the city in which I live when, again, I have never even said the state I was in! Very few people in real life know I cam, and it was not the FWB because he does not even have an account and this weird guy had been in my room since before I told my FWB that I was camming.

Is there a way that weird people can GPS track your location while being on cam? Has anyone had this happen to them before? I am legit freaked out! He said he had never met me nor does he know my real name but he was able to say the city I live in! I need some help just clearing my head! Any advice or stories would be great!

Thank you! Love and Kisses!

Nope, no way for them to track you through your cb broadcast you had to make a mistake some where. Something you said, something in the background of your broadcast, some image you used, maybe your friend you mentioned made a mistake, who knows.

Upvote 0
Nope, no way for them to track you through your cb broadcast you had to make a mistake some where. Something you said, something in the background of your broadcast, some image you used, maybe your friend you mentioned made a mistake, who knows.
What about on Social Media. I use a different social media for my camming name and I post pictures on snapchat. I think it could have been a geotagging reverse image situation from one of my snaps..... what do you think?

Upvote 0
You are never 100% sure you won't be found out.

There is the possibility (a small one but not impossible, someone posted such a situation on ACF - he found his sexy coworker on a cam site) that it's someone who knows your voice (neighbor/ landlord/co-worker/classmate/kid next door/distant relative...).
In that case, the mask is useless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You are never 100% sure you won't be found out.

There is the possibility (a small one but not impossible, someone posted such a situation on ACF - he found his sexy coworker on a cam site) that it's someone who knows your voice (neighbor/ landlord/co-worker/classmate/kid next door/distant relative...).
In that case, the mask is useless.

he said he had never met me before and did not know my name. He seemed to have pleasure in freaking me out so if he knew i think he would have said

Upvote 0
he said he had never met me before and did not know my name. He seemed to have pleasure in freaking me out so if he knew i think he would have said

And members never lie?

If he's not stupid he knows you'll very likely ban him if you realize he's someone you had met in real life, most models would do that, so he'll never go that far as saying he knows your name. But let's hope that's not the case.

Upvote 0
A few ideas come to mind:

Snapchat/Twitter/Facebook, you have location enabled
Radio playing, if it's broadcast/OTA then it might have said city you're in

Sometimes people can make educated guesses of where someone is based off of various things. It doesn't take much to piece together a few things and get a general idea to make a guess. Then, your reaction could have validated it.

Personally, the way he acted is shitty and a ban is well deserved.

Upvote 0
A few ideas come to mind:

Snapchat/Twitter/Facebook, you have location enabled
Radio playing, if it's broadcast/OTA then it might have said city you're in

Sometimes people can make educated guesses of where someone is based off of various things. It doesn't take much to piece together a few things and get a general idea to make a guess. Then, your reaction could have validated it.

Personally, the way he acted is shitty and a ban is well deserved.

I thought about the Social Media. I only have snapchat and twitter as my cam social media platforms. My twitter is basically a copy of my snap but i fiured there was some sore of geotagging situation with my camera and picture album. I ended up turning the location off on both so I am going to be careful next time to make sure its off before posting a picture. The music I play is from Amazon Echo Show and I just ask it to play a playlist of popular hits but there was one song on there I was informed that is not played everywhere. Thay my area is one of the areas in which its popular. It also says the city name in it. I will stop playing that song on my set. Too bad. It was a really sexy song my fans got a kick out of. I am guessing that the educated guess was what it was but it still freaked me out. And yes, i did a HORRIBLE job at hiding my shock. I banned him and I left my show after that. THANK FREAKING GOD FOR CAM FRIENDS!!!!!! My mod who is also a camgirl and a new really good friend of mine calls me to check on me. I was shaken but today I had time to clear my head. If he knows I am in Miami but I will never see him again, so what. My mask covers most of my face. Even my friend said if she did not know me and saw me on the street, she would not know its me. So I cut my losses on that one. And to prevent any grays trying to mess me up mentally again, I have blocked all grays from talking or PMing me and at first I gave away my social media but now it will only be to those who can pay the coins for it. I never wanted this to happen but I think its for the best.

Upvote 0
In the future if someone is creeping you out, dont pm but block immediately. Don't give the attention they crave.

Luckily Miami is HUUUUGE. Pandora outed my old county before. Recommend ad block to listen to music on your browser. I purchased YouTube red and listen to music mainly through that with ad block in case a add sneaks through.

Upvote 0
I had a weird moment.... I had no idea i said Miami. But you are right. Miami is freaking huge! I dont have Pandoa. Its Amazon Echo. It plays with no ads because I have prime. I think thats the reason why there are no ads anyway. But the song is popular here but may not be popular in other places. But I am cracking down on my social meida now. Making sure hes not following me. And being more careful about what I say. I legit never meant to put MIami on here so I guess I outed myself there. Maybe I did say it by accident. I am now questioning everything! LOL!!!!!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.