AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Unreal Tournament

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

justjoinedtopost

I did bad things, privileges revoked!
In the Dog House
Feb 23, 2015
Anybody play?

I see people claiming it is abandonware, hope not.

I stumbled into the newer one after loading UT2004 for old times sake, and looking around for updates to the Facing Worlds map.

UT 3 never really did much for me, but the new one (stuck in pre-alpha) is pretty good.

Is this what this thread is about?

If so, that's pretty cool. If not, it's still pretty cool, and I thought I'd share.

@justjoinedtopost

If you haven't already you should check out what some people are doing with Unreal Engine 4 in terms of photorealism.

Simply amazing!

@justjoinedtopost

If you haven't already you should check out what some people are doing with Unreal Engine 4 in terms of photorealism.

Simply amazing!

I was impressed with the Unreal Engine 3(?), played around with it when Unreal Tournament 3 came out.

Now I just want Unreal Tournament 4 completed so I can relive my younger days. :cry:

I stumbled into the newer one after loading UT2004 for old times sake, and looking around for updates to the Facing Worlds map.

UT 3 never really did much for me, but the new one (stuck in pre-alpha) is pretty good.
I did the same thing... capature the flag on bridges with full bots is pretty challenging I think thats the map I just got the demo. I use to play the demo version online all the time and then I got the real version. It was a fun game another one people don't really talk about is Time Splinters I really wanna find that game so i can play it.

@justjoinedtopost if your looking for a good FPS to enjoy. You might want to check out Fornite, it's really fun. Warframe is also like the 4th popular game. It's diffrent then unreal, but worth playing.

@Lucid1
3Lateral performed face scans for hellblade. I'm surprised they didn't mention facewear.

Companies like ziva dynamics are recreating the anatomy of the human body. I think they're work is based off of their earlier work at weta fx.

bones, mussels, fat, skin

This kind of shows what's possible with this tech.
kh skeleton_lgt_v009_masterLayer

@justjoinedtopost if your looking for a good FPS to enjoy. You might want to check out Fornite, it's really fun. Warframe is also like the 4th popular game. It's diffrent then unreal, but worth playing.
I took a look at Fortnite, supposedly that is the reason the new Unreal Tournament development stopped.

I played it for a bit, it was fun and I use to play UT04 lan competively locally. I think quake championship is where it's at now.

Status
Not open for further replies.