AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

New Whiteboard App on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm of the opinion that models should be finding out the things they need to know typically on their own, or as on their own as they can muster. You may be a good guy, s'mores (in fact you seem pretty personable), but for every good guy there is out there, there are legions of bad guys waiting to take advantage of her. Get her to get herself verified and poke around the MFC section here--we don't bite and there's a lot of in-depth knowledge of the site since this forum started and was centered around MFC models. She can't rely on you for everything, especially technology she needs to know for her livelihood.

I agree with everything ExcelleExe said.

But I just want to mention that some ladies have additional hurdles when trying to maximize their tools.

I've become good friends with a model from Russia, and 2 in Romania. These ladies literally have no idea what the whiteboard is or what something like Charlesbot is. They don't even know they exist. In regards to this forum, even if they knew about it, and I have told them, there's a language barrier that intimidates them from trying. They have poor outside access from studio computers and little time. And of course there seems to be little to no documentation of the whiteboard feature in English let alone in Russian or Romanian.

So yes it's ultimately their responsibility and they should not rely on "Room Helpers" or others, but there are some hurdles that increase the difficulty for them to help themselves.

Reactions: Smores
Regarding the Whiteboard app itself, I am not a model of course but if anyone is looking to get started my best understand is that:

1. Use the Web software - Not the software you download
2. Click on "WhiteBoard"
3. Then I THINK you get a popup with an option the "Enable" it and you can add your text and also add member helpers if you so choose.

See the screenshots. And again - this is my best guess since I don't actually use it.

I hope this helps someone.

whiteboard-1.png whiteboard-2.png

I'm of the opinion that models should be finding out the things they need to know typically on their own, or as on their own as they can muster. You may be a good guy, s'mores (in fact you seem pretty personable), but for every good guy there is out there, there are legions of bad guys waiting to take advantage of her. Get her to get herself verified and poke around the MFC section here--we don't bite and there's a lot of in-depth knowledge of the site since this forum started and was centered around MFC models. She can't rely on you for everything, especially technology she needs to know for her livelihood.

I have read enough stories here to now understand that 90% of the offers made to new models by members on these sites are either overtly crooked or involve some kind of slimy backend, like telling the model she owes him free privates. So I get your point.

However, as Striker44 correctly implies, there are some models who really just need a little bootstrap to get going on their own. I don't want to shock any of you, but some of these girls in Eastern Europe walk away at the end of the day having made $5. And sometimes they are actually great, but the studio is a slum and doesn't invest in cameras, lighting, or training. They have no tip menu! They have no show actually. They don't know what to do or say, and no one in the studio is coaching them. You can't change someone who doesn't want to be changed. But if the model sees that your advice is solid and takes action to help herself based on good advice, putting these simple things in place can make the difference between her being financially independent and living in pure desperation.

One of the things I have realized on ACF is that this is an extremely competent and driven group of women who do not need - or want - a lot of help from men. I get that. But some of the models on CB and MFC are not driven enough - or do not have the language skill - to join ACF. Those models appear to need help. Sadly, 90% of the help that they are offered will come from bad people. It's a really tough situation, both for the model and for the 10% that genuinely want to help her.

Reactions: Striker44
Hey guys! Did a whole wack of searching online and in the forum and just couldn't find the info I needed!

I've noticed girls using a white board app in their chat rooms on MFC. Its pretty neat usually they have tip menus etc. I want to use this in my chat but cannot figure out how!

I use the downloaded mfc software and can't seem to find an option to use it? Anyone able to help a sister out?

Hi I don’t know how to use it either? Super frustrating?? Is it worth it? I need help too lol

Hi I don’t know how to use it either? Super frustrating?? Is it worth it? I need help too lol
Just above your post you'll see this helpful info

Regarding the Whiteboard app itself, I am not a model of course but if anyone is looking to get started my best understand is that:

1. Use the Web software - Not the software you download
2. Click on "WhiteBoard"
3. Then I THINK you get a popup with an option the "Enable" it and you can add your text and also add member helpers if you so choose.

See the screenshots. And again - this is my best guess since I don't actually use it.

I hope this helps someone.

View attachment 72163 View attachment 72164

Status
Not open for further replies.