AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Newbie needs help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 20, 2017
Hello everyone!

I need and want to know everything before I start being a camgirl!
Can you send me some reading? Or threads?

Yours truly,
Palloma

I'm not trying to be rude and I really hope this doesn't come across that way....but most models on here don't like to spoon feed new models. It has a lot to do with the fact that most people who join this industry are gone within a few months and if they never try to find info for themselves they really don't have much chance here....
The search function here is very useful. As is google. I'd say pay attention to sticky threads as they tend to have lots of useful info which is why amber turned them into sticky threads.
Most of us are also very willing to help with specific questions you may have that might be a little difficult to find via google or the search function. But seriously a very big portion of this job is the ability to do things for yourself and find answers to questions on your own rather than being walked through it. I also admit that I'm definitely guilty of probably asking quite a few stupid questions when I started out...but it really is important to do a lot of research on your own.
Again I'm really not trying to come across as rude but you really gotta have initiative if you wanna get anywhere in the cam world.

Your first piece of advice: if you can't take the initiative, you probably aren't going to last long in this industry.

Status
Not open for further replies.