AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NEWBIEEEEEE

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2015
Ok so this is the first time i have thought about doing anything like this but i like new things so im always up for giving something ago. I'm 22 happily married with a little girl, however i feel like being just a wife and mother can get a bit dull and boring (and tbh makes me feel like a 55 year old woman) lol so i wanted to give this ago, i feel as though it could be fun and being paid on top is a bonus, ive spoken with my husband and he is very open to the idea, 1 because i feel like ill be happier and more confident with myself in the bedroom and 2 it will make us stronger as a team with the openess and honesty. Although truth be told im doing this 100% for me, i dont do much with my time so I feel like this is a great experience and oppurtunity to open doors i didnt even know exsited and finally having some fun and start feeling my age again.
I'd just like some advice really, are these reasons a good enough reason to want to start being a WCG or is my head totally in the wrong place? ive looked into it for a while and spoke to a few women who have reassured me you dont have to have slept with a kazillion guys to be a WCG to just be confident in myself and enjoy myself. Is there anything else i should know or be aware of etc? i'd love to speak with someone who does this regularly as i have so many questions and dont want to rush into anything before finding out the facts, Thanks guys i hope someone can help :-D :h: Kandei x

GreatDane said:
You have come to the right place for info. There are some amazing people here

thank you, i will have a look at there stuff now and maybe give one a message, x

There is a girl for every guy, and as such camming is an amazing avenue for not only revenue but for your confidence too. Whatever parts of you you're not keen on, there will be guys that LOVE them! So don't feel you need to be confident and totally sexy and 'pro' all the time - just be you and there will be guys who lap you up and keep coming back for more :) Try to keep a consistent schedule so people know when to find you, open a twitter and/or personal blog to keep people updated on your cam times and latest news, and just have fun. the best things you can invest in right now are your internet connection (get the fastest possible) and lighting, sexy lingerie, toys etc will come later as you reinvest into your new business x

xKatieBabyx said:
There is a girl for every guy, and as such camming is an amazing avenue for not only revenue but for your confidence too. Whatever parts of you you're not keen on, there will be guys that LOVE them! So don't feel you need to be confident and totally sexy and 'pro' all the time - just be you and there will be guys who lap you up and keep coming back for more :) Try to keep a consistent schedule so people know when to find you, open a twitter and/or personal blog to keep people updated on your cam times and latest news, and just have fun. the best things you can invest in right now are your internet connection (get the fastest possible) and lighting, sexy lingerie, toys etc will come later as you reinvest into your new business x

thank you for your advice i really do appeciate it, how long have you been a WCG? do you enjoy it or is it just an income for you? im not so much fussed for the financial side just yet, im looking to have a bit of fun like stated in my original post and have more confidence in myself. Ive recently joined MFC so im just having a look about to see whats what and trying get my feet on the ground. I havent done much to my profile yet as i havent got the premium membership but i hoping to soon.. is there any DO/DONTS and people to be aware of cos i wanna try and do this as safe and respectfully as possible, i want to be a respectable slut while whoring out on the side lool x

Premium membership is for guys/ customers. models can edit their profile any time. I've been a camgirl for nearly 5 years, on MFC for just a month. Yes I enjoy it :)

xKatieBabyx said:
Premium membership is for guys/ customers. models can edit their profile any time. I've been a camgirl for nearly 5 years, on MFC for just a month. Yes I enjoy it :)

and there is my first mistake lol, sorry i thought i saw something saying i had to upgrade but must have been a pop up ha, but yes thanks anyway x

kandei said:
xKatieBabyx said:

and there is my first mistake lol, sorry i thought i saw something saying i had to upgrade but must have been a pop up ha, but yes thanks anyway x
sounds like you made a members account, there is a Model account setup

I had to process for a moment what "WCG" was, hah. I've never really seen anyone shorten it/call it that. :D

My bit of advice would be this:

Even if you say the money is just a bonus, don't jump into it with no plan to make money off of it. You'll shoot yourself in the foot in the long run if you squander your first days/weeks/months by either giving away things too cheaply or giving away too much for free just because it's fun at first. When the time comes that you'd enjoy making more money off of it, people may be too used to your free antics and refuse to pay up at all.

That's not to say you can't have fun with it, and really put forth to your viewers that you enjoy what you do. Just don't give away the farm right off the bat. :)

Here's the wiki we put together for newcomers to learn basics of what being a cam girl is about. https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

GreatDane said:
kandei said:
xKatieBabyx said:

Oh god no! i just clicked on make a membersship, how do i go about finding model acount setup? ilol ve literally just finished my profile now so im gonna have to make a new one. jheeze this whole set up alone is hard work loool ;)x

AmberCutie said:
I had to process for a moment what "WCG" was, hah. I've never really seen anyone shorten it/call it that. :D

My bit of advice would be this:

Even if you say the money is just a bonus, don't jump into it with no plan to make money off of it. You'll shoot yourself in the foot in the long run if you squander your first days/weeks/months by either giving away things too cheaply or giving away too much for free just because it's fun at first. When the time comes that you'd enjoy making more money off of it, people may be too used to your free antics and refuse to pay up at all.

That's not to say you can't have fun with it, and really put forth to your viewers that you enjoy what you do. Just don't give away the farm right off the bat. :)

Here's the wiki we put together for newcomers to learn basics of what being a cam girl is about. https://www.camgirlwiki.com/wiki/Main_Page

thank you, i had come across that page prior to finding this website, i think i might have found this forum from it actually lol. it did really help and clear quite alot up so thanks :) x

Reactions: Gen
kandei said:
GreatDane said:
kandei said:
xKatieBabyx said:

Oh god no! i just clicked on make a membersship, how do i go about finding model acount setup? ilol ve literally just finished my profile now so im gonna have to make a new one. jheeze this whole set up alone is hard work loool ;)x
http://www.myfreecams.com/mfc2/php/pros ... counts.php to sign up as a model.

Reactions: kandei
Get verified here on Amber's site, rumor has it that the model's only section has some chill advice for models. And once you do that come look me up so I can ask if the model's only section is as cool a place as I envision it, kk?

Thanks! :-D

eyeteach said:
Get verified here on Amber's site, rumor has it that the model's only section has some chill advice for models. And once you do that come look me up so I can ask if the model's only section is as cool a place as I envision it, kk?

Thanks! :-D

I hear it's predominantly talk of feminine hygiene products and fawning over Morgan Freeman.

I imagine it to be an oasis beauty, peace and harmony; something like you'd see in a Clash of the Titans movie where the gods are all gathered at Mt Olympus. Only that there's a model's mansion high on a mountain overlooking a beautiful, blue ocean that includes a huge pool and tennis area. The models are waited on hand and foot by an army of muscle-clad eunuchs that have had their tongues cut out so they can't blab about exactly what goes on in the mansion. The eunuchs use feathered fans to make sure the model's are comfortable laying on their chase lounges while wine eunuchs fill golden goblets with wine for the models.

Why eunuchs, you may ask? Because Amber doesn't allow males in the model section. But she does allow a variety of sex toys, including strap ons, that any model can insist a eunuch use on them. The only male even remotely allowed is a dummy named Slappy, and that's because he owns his own strap on.

The model's only section must be a site to behold! And given that no male has ever seen it and lived to tell the tale surely means that it's a place beyond comprehension.

Status
Not open for further replies.