AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

News Feed

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, that's kind of neat. Wonder where the updates pop up at if not just the "news feed" area.

EDIT: Answered my own question except it's not working evidently?

EDITED AGAIN: Working now. Interesting shit. Thanks for the heads up Alex.

Attachments

• brokeded.png
    brokeded.png
    49 KB · Views: 270
It's an interesting feature. But then again, I already use Twitter. What hell am I supposed to do with this? Complain when my favorite models are MIA and when MFC fucks up? No one wants to read that. :confused3:

I think it's mostly useful for models to let members know "Hey, I'm about to start a shower show" or something like that.

How much spam will there be if models run their countdowns there?

Haha. XD

Hopefully though most people use it for MFC related things rather than stupid shit. A lot of people have been saying stuff that doesn't really apply at all; more like you'd use for twitter or something.

If nothing else, you can use it as a spot for people to see before the rest of your profile and just leave a permanent message right there.

Are the MFC new feeds not region blocked? Today I saw a model's feed when searching the news feeds, clicked on her profile and was blocked and also couldnt enter her room. Im assuming because of a region block yet I could see her news feeds and avatar? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.