AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help with a contract

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2022
Hi all. Is there anyone on here who is of a legal persuasion who could read over a contract (with all personal details redacted) and give me their opinion. A friend is concerned about an agreement they entered into and has asked me to look over it but I'm a little out of my depth. It relates to an Only Fans agency, so any experience in that area would be a bonus. If so, PM me. Thanks in advance.

Hi all. Is there anyone on here who is of a legal persuasion who could read over a contract (with all personal details redacted) and give me their opinion. A friend is concerned about an agreement they entered into and has asked me to look over it but I'm a little out of my depth. It relates to an Only Fans agency, so any experience in that area would be a bonus. If so, PM me. Thanks in advance.
Copy and paste the contract into chatgpt and then you can ask it questions based on the contract and it will be able to explain to you any parts that you ask it to (when you provide referance information chatgpt tends to work pretty well for stuff like this) . Laws etc are different everywhere and a lot of those "onlyfans agancies" use a standard contract template, it wouldnt supprise me if the owner of the "agancy" dosnt even know what the contract says tbh. When it comes to contracts taking it to a lawyer / solicitor to have it looked over will be the best option if you find it to be questionable.

Let me save you the hassle-
OnlyFans Agencies are trying tomake as much money as possible and 99.99999999% of them are either not worth it or straight up worse than not being with one.

Send your friend here so they themselves can ask models for advice, there's likely a much better solution available for their needs.

Ok, so it's not a legal person I need, it's someone with IT knowledge. She has received what I think is the most preposterous load of pseudo-science garbage from the agency. I work in IT and I know that most of it is shit but I would love someone else to confirm that. I don't want to post here but if anyone has IT knowledge can you DM me please?

Ok, so it's not a legal person I need, it's someone with IT knowledge. She has received what I think is the most preposterous load of pseudo-science garbage from the agency. I work in IT and I know that most of it is shit but I would love someone else to confirm that. I don't want to post here but if anyone has IT knowledge can you DM me please?
As AussieCosplay said above.. it doesn't really matter if its bullshit or not. Agencies are to be avoided.

anyone has IT knowledge can you DM me please?
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Laff

This unfortunate, very computer illiterate model should finally join this forum so she can get experienced help with everything she needs properly.
I wonder what reason you have to not make her life easier and tell her about this forum.

I'll confirm that for you that it's garbage right now, without reading it. But if you want the specific reasons, I'll do it for $150/hr.

It sounds like the time to be concerned was before they signed. And it sounds like they need to be the ones obtaining legal representation, not you.

I'll confirm that for you that it's garbage right now, without reading it. But if you want the specific reasons, I'll do it for $150/hr.

It sounds like the time to be concerned was before they signed. And it sounds like they need to be the ones obtaining legal representation, not you.
I don't think the contract is worth the paper it's printed on. Shoddy, vague, boilerplate shite. I suspect legal representation is not required.

As others have said already and I tried to convey in my response...we really don't need to see the contract at all to know your friend got a shit deal.

The main thing we're trying to achieve here is to convince you to convince her to join here and verify so she can have easy access to information that will prevent her from being screwed over next time.

Site members and friends simply can't give the kind of advice a group who's careers are in the same specialties can.

Aside from avoiding the pitfalls and scams, the verified section here also helps us to work out ahead of investing time and effort of a site might be worth expanding to or swapping to for ourselves.

I really can't overstate how much this forum acts as a support network for other creators.

From a purely selfish perspective...if you want your friend to be online more and achieving more, then you definitely want her to join! I would likely be online less than half as much (if at all) and making half as much money if it weren't for this forum.

Also, as far as the language barrier issue is concerned, Google can translate any page into like 98% of the world's languages. As long as your user name isn't the same here as it is on the site you tip her on, she shouldn't find any reason to believe you've been asking for advice on her behalf for over a year now.

Also, as far as the language barrier issue is concerned, Google can translate any page into like 98% of the world's languages. As long as your user name isn't the same here as it is on the site you tip her on, she shouldn't find any reason to believe you've been asking for advice on her behalf for over a year now.
This is 100% true and usernames can be changed as well so you can always change it and your profile pic to remain anonymous.

You could also start a new account here so there's one she will be able to interact with so that you can have privacy in regards to your post history.

I would suggest checking in with Amber to let her know why the double account and that it is you, but it's totally understandable to want privacy in your conversations when seeking advice.

If you take a look at the forum as a whole...your threads are going to blend into the mish-mash of other similar threads.
It's not that they're unimportant it's just that the questions you raise are part of what the forum is for and with thousands of users and probably millions of responses over the years about many thousands of camgirls... you're one voice saying similar things to all the other voices in a huge chorus.

Over 1,000 posts with probably 80% or more of them being about this one model. Multiple threads asking for "help" on her behalf, all of which could have been easily asked by her and answered in great detail in the MO part of the forum. A plethora of posts essentially complaining when she was getting tipped more by other members. Any sound advice given, totally ignored. And let's not forget the first thread, about being "addicted".

I say this with the utmost sincerity, you need to see a therapist. This level of obsession is extremely unhealthy. If you're still working from home, make it a point to get out and meet new people. Go to a bar or find a hobby that requires you to get out of the house where you can meet people with similar interests.

Plus, I get that you wouldn't want her potentially seeing everything you've written about her here for the past year and a half. But, if you genuinely cared about this person, you'd want what is best for her, which would be getting advice from seasoned models who will only share certain information with other models in MO. Coming here asking for all the advice you've asked on her behalf since you've started posting here doesn't make you look like a caring, good guy. It makes you look selfish and like you're gathering information so that you can have the power of knowledge over her.

I think the point all of us are trying to make is we would much rather help her directly than help you help her.
Absolutely this ^^^

But also we literally can't help you to help her in any real sense. It's like teaching someone to drive a car via Chinese whispers.

She doesn't know what she doesn't know. You also don't know what you don't know.
How can you ask for help about things you don't know exist?

Anything I know to ask I can Google, and the majority of it will be covered in a blog or old thread here or reddit.

The real learning happens from those who are doing similar things to me sharing their experiences, and there's good reason they don't share the full story publicly (I'm sure you also wouldn't share the nitty gritty of your small business experiences if you were a small business owner).

I'm talking earnings spreadsheets, site comparisons, marketing tactics and their success rates, what glitches sites currently have, what real life stuff you're going through (there's an entire section in MO for peer support with threads for all kinds of things life throws at us all)...all the type of stuff people share directly with each other but one doesn't want discoverable by people who are just googling or scrolling.

The MO verified section essentially creates a "work server" and water cooler area for people who otherwise are working solo in their own small business.

It gives models a place to get to know colleagues and have a vent if they have a relative staying and can't cam or they have an icky rash and need a way to fix/hide it because bills don't pay themselves. It also gives us a place we can celebrate our successes without it possibly being seen as too braggy, instead it's seen as inspiration to those who are on the path too.

I try to convey this regularly but I don't think it's possible to really get across because it's a "just trust me"....

The public area of this forum contains a very different type of content simply due to who can post where and also the fatigue of those responding to similar questions for many years.

The public area is primarily -
•Account banned *surprised Pikachu*
•Site Members seeking validation of either "she's not going to marry you, don't buy a plane ticket to XYZ country" or "wow yeah that's awesome...you should totally spend your life's savings on this person you don't know because she's definitely going to marry you" (not saying that the second one is going to get that advice, just that some people do want that to be the answer).
•Help, I paid for a thing and didn't get that thing.
•Memes

There's other stuff too but that's the bulk of it.

Obviously as I said above, it's going to set a different tone. It's the mirror image of the other side.
It's those who are members or newcomers who set the tone in the public area.
In MO verified it's the business owners who set the tone and therefore it's a professional vibe, we're here to grow our business and flourish in our industry.
The posts and subjects reflect that.

Anyways...I have a business I need to be running and I could ramble forever.

I hope you and others see this thread and it helps a model decide to verify.

Absolutely this ^^^

But also we literally can't help you to help her in any real sense. It's like teaching someone to drive a car via Chinese whispers.

She doesn't know what she doesn't know. You also don't know what you don't know.
How can you ask for help about things you don't know exist?

Anything I know to ask I can Google, and the majority of it will be covered in a blog or old thread here or reddit.

The real learning happens from those who are doing similar things to me sharing their experiences, and there's good reason they don't share the full story publicly (I'm sure you also wouldn't share the nitty gritty of your small business experiences if you were a small business owner).

I'm talking earnings spreadsheets, site comparisons, marketing tactics and their success rates, what glitches sites currently have, what real life stuff you're going through (there's an entire section in MO for peer support with threads for all kinds of things life throws at us all)...all the type of stuff people share directly with each other but one doesn't want discoverable by people who are just googling or scrolling.

The MO verified section essentially creates a "work server" and water cooler area for people who otherwise are working solo in their own small business.

It gives models a place to get to know colleagues and have a vent if they have a relative staying and can't cam or they have an icky rash and need a way to fix/hide it because bills don't pay themselves. It also gives us a place we can celebrate our successes without it possibly being seen as too braggy, instead it's seen as inspiration to those who are on the path too.

I try to convey this regularly but I don't think it's possible to really get across because it's a "just trust me"....

The public area of this forum contains a very different type of content simply due to who can post where and also the fatigue of those responding to similar questions for many years.

The public area is primarily -
•Account banned *surprised Pikachu*
•Site Members seeking validation of either "she's not going to marry you, don't buy a plane ticket to XYZ country" or "wow yeah that's awesome...you should totally spend your life's savings on this person you don't know because she's definitely going to marry you" (not saying that the second one is going to get that advice, just that some people do want that to be the answer).
•Help, I paid for a thing and didn't get that thing.
•Memes

There's other stuff too but that's the bulk of it.

Obviously as I said above, it's going to set a different tone. It's the mirror image of the other side.
It's those who are members or newcomers who set the tone in the public area.
In MO verified it's the business owners who set the tone and therefore it's a professional vibe, we're here to grow our business and flourish in our industry.
The posts and subjects reflect that.

Anyways...I have a business I need to be running and I could ramble forever.

I hope you and others see this thread and it helps a model decide to verify.
Marry me. Seriously. You're so on point here. I kept wondering why everyone was like hey Vixx, get your shit verified and we'll help you and since then I have increased my earnings ten fold. It also meant leaving users like *nods head* behind. Keeping a person ignorant out of fear of losing power is abusive. There's no way around it. It saddens me that someone would actively choose to keep someone ignorant. I've been giving my side of the story in DM's on here to someone, but I wouldn't have those conversations if she wasn't a verified model. I am THRILLED to be able to give insight and I hope she's asking more people than just me.

I'm also a career IT person and have seen plenty of garbage claims. If you had asked me as a friend if I would review this contract, I'd be remiss in saying anything more than "take the advice of the pros here on ACF". Best thing she could do would be to connect with these experts in the business.

I'm also a career IT person and have seen plenty of garbage claims. If you had asked me as a friend if I would review this contract, I'd be remiss in saying anything more than "take the advice of the pros here on ACF". Best thing she could do would be to connect with these experts in the business.
so much this. it also should be concerning to OP that this model thinks it's appropriate to go to him, the customer, and ask if this business contract is gucci. no matter how much friendship, you are a patron of her services.

its also concerning to me that OP doesn't also find this concerning. the hubris in thinking he could have given her any advice on the subject while also admitting that the information provided to him was out of his depth. idk why he thinks playing a game of telephone is better. being in IT support and having to relay any computer info you got from someone with more knowledge than you to computer-illiterate people is the 7th level of hell.

I don't think the contract is worth the paper it's printed on. Shoddy, vague, boilerplate shite. I suspect legal representation is not required.

Yes they have. A while ago. Hardly looks enforceable on reflection. So vague as to be laughable.

If your question is whether a signed contract is enforceable in court, you’ll probably get a good answer from a lawyer or judge. Someone with experience throwing out cases or getting contracts voided on legal grounds. There’s a reason those professionals charge for their services though; getting the wrong advice can screw up someone’s life pretty badly. Which is another reason why a middleman doing the advice-gathering adds an unnecessary risk.

The modeling business aspects of your/her questions are best answered by experienced models such as those encouraging you to get this friend to sign up here.

The common thread in both scenarios is that your friend really ought to be directly communicating with the experts she needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.