AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nipples

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TashaTypical said:
Frankie said:
TashaTypical said:
i looove that piercing lala! :love4:

i was kinda going for key to my heart.. but ended up at key to my boob lol

First off nice boobs. Secondly, holy crap, awesome nipple rings. :D

thank you.. :blush.. i love the not "average" kinda piercings.. always have.. something boring about the metal balls.. (do they secure less ripping tho)
kinda wanna see if i can get lala's piercing also.. would be a great one to have as a backup...

I'm glad you like it Tasha =) I got done with the hoops but I recently switched to plain barbells. I heard form quite a few people they help heal faster and so far I have noticed it has helped. I don't keep the LOVE ones in for fear of it snagging on something. My piercings are still kind of new and after I get some more nipple jewelry I will probably change it again in a couple of months.. I love the key and that it's to your boob!

LaLaLand_xD said:
I'm glad you like it Tasha =) I got done with the hoops but I recently switched to plain barbells. I heard form quite a few people they help heal faster and so far I have noticed it has helped. I don't keep the LOVE ones in for fear of it snagging on something. My piercings are still kind of new and after I get some more nipple jewelry I will probably change it again in a couple of months.. I love the key and that it's to your boob!

aah yes i know i get alot more ripping and rubbing wrong since i put the key in.. but i love it anyway..
got mine done over 2 years ago...one got insanely infected (was done by another piercing then the other one, and probably not well)
had to remove and and will even have small surgery to get the infectin cut out, antibiotics never worked :(
lol such fun.. piercings haha
haha yeah i was telling my mom.. "mom its a key to my heart.. cmon its kinda romantic" she just answered with "lol its a key to your boob, dont fool yourself with silly stories"
lol ow how i love my mom haha

I love, ahem *LOVE*, September Corrinos larger than life nipples/aerolas. Compare their size to the rest of her and they look about as big as her fist. Stare at them, you must - resistance is futile;

Attachments

• september_corrino.jpg
    september_corrino.jpg
    377.4 KB · Views: 552
Reactions: sxycherrypie
luvsyou said:
GreatDane said:
Cassidy Nicole said:
I love my nipples! :)
Can I become a fan too ;)

I'm a fan too Dane, but sadly Cassidy is the spitting image of my best friend's daughter. I felt so guilty playing that I had to give her up.
I have yet to catch her online. May need to have a talk about her spitting tho, and convince her to swallow :twisted: :lol: :twisted: :lol:

ati5I.jpg

Shit, I forgot to screencap my patty's day green nipples x.x

Next year, next year

Bocefish said:
Reminds me of something....but not sure what. :think:
Jaba the Hutt?
"Bring me Solo and the Wookiee. They will all suffer for this outrage."

... What? am I the only one who sees it....

Bocefish said:
Interestingly different

Can you delete this post, I mean? sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, I ask out of my heart that these photos of me be removed from here...I know I have horrible body, glad it bought you guys laughs haha

emma said:
Bocefish said:
Interestingly different

Can you delete this post, I mean? sorry, I'm not trying to be rude, I ask out of my heart that these photos of me be removed from here...I know I have horrible body, glad it bought you guys laughs haha
Only people who cam remove posts that have been around for more than 15 minutes is Amber or Jawbs.

Jebbaz said:
emma said:
Bocefish said:
Interestingly different

Only people who cam remove posts that have been around for more than 15 minutes is Amber or Jawbs.

thanks! yeah, I sent Amber a message from my mfc name to hers...

Dunno why you'd bother though, thats been there for like a month, everyone who goes here had already seen and forgot about it.

Boce or someone who gave Boce the cap snapped a screen shot at a bad time, could have happened to anybody, including quite a few other members of the forum.

yeah but she doesn't feel comfortable, and some of the comments were a little...insensitive

Status
Not open for further replies.