AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No more cheques?!?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poppy01

Inactive Cam Model
Jul 21, 2016
London, UK
Twitter Username
@Poppyspinkmfc
MFC Username
Poppyspink
Hi Everyone,

I am based in the UK and last night had an email from MFC now claiming they will not be doing international cheques just US cheques.

Didn't think this would be a problem and went back to sleep. Woke up to my cheque from Chaturbate that was American and in US dollars.

Went to my bank for them to inform me it will take 2-14 weeks!!! She says its normally 8 weeks!! 8 WEEKS?!?

How safe is Payoneer and what are their fees? It's looking like I may have to go over to them now. Feedback from all is welcome but if any girls from UK have used Payoneer then that would be ideal.

Thank you!

Poppy x.

• Helpful!
Reactions: FedoraFan
I'm from Canada (unhelpful) and use Payoneer for streamate. It's 3 dollars per load and 5 for immediate availability.

SM processed my payment on a Wednesday and I had the money on my card by Friday morning. I did the immediate availability bc I'm impatient and don't like waiting for my hard earned money lol.

Sorry if this is unhelpful, just my two cents being over here in Canada.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Poppy01
This is so annoying!! From what I can tell using the global transfer from payoneer means we will lose 2.75% of our money :(

Why have they got rid of international cheques?! Pain in the butt!!

I still get cheques from streamate... ( I am in Cananda ) I had issues making a payoneer... I gave up on that.... that might mean I won't cam on MFC again...

Not from the UK (another Canadian here), but I also get US fund cheques from CB.

Every time I deposit cheques, my bank tells me the funds could be held for up to 19 business days, since the bank has to verify the source and the funds (fair enough- I worked at a bank, so I get it). A couple times the funds haven't been held at all, so idk what's up with that.

Even though there are holds involved, for me personally the cheques are still more practical. I'm reluctant to give up cuts of my pay to companies like Payoneer, and from what I've been told sometimes the payouts don't go as planned. In the end, it would be up to you to decide which option works best for your circumstances and preferences

From sites with high wire fees (like C4S) I get paid by check. I set up a US dollar savings account and deposit it directly there. I only had to deposit a new company check once and now there is no hold on my dollars.

I used Payoneer direct deposit for MFC. It was the best option tbh. The fees were very reasonable and low compared to other outlets and when they convert us to cad dollars for me the conversion rate is also accurate. I believe they have an FAQ on their site. From what I recall I paid a four dollar flat fee or something for the transfer.

Hi Everyone,

I am based in the UK and last night had an email from MFC now claiming they will not be doing international cheques just US cheques.

Didn't think this would be a problem and went back to sleep. Woke up to my cheque from Chaturbate that was American and in US dollars.

Went to my bank for them to inform me it will take 2-14 weeks!!! She says its normally 8 weeks!! 8 WEEKS?!?

How safe is Payoneer and what are their fees? It's looking like I may have to go over to them now. Feedback from all is welcome but if any girls from UK have used Payoneer then that would be ideal.

Thank you!

Poppy x.
There is an issue industry wide atm with payment to uk bank accounts and sending uk cheques. The processor that they all use is under investigation for fraud I think so it is a big big issue. Hopefully it will get sorted out soon but who knows. It will be interesting to see if MFC will still be able to process into uk bank accounts though as many sites have stopped that in the last few days.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you!

Poppy x.

I used Payoneer for a long time with no complaints. The only thing is this isn't a bank, it is just a digital company, so make sure to withdraw every cent after you get paid and deposit the cash into a real bank account just to be safe. Other companies such as this one have closed suddenly taking everyone's money, notoriously ePassporte, so be careful about leaving your hard earned money in your payoneer card.

Heya! Had to poke around a bit because you had me a bit worried
an email from MFC now claiming they will not be doing international cheques just US cheques.
I'm Canadian (assuming we're considered international to the US), MFC, and I don't recall getting an e-mail like this.

Their Payment Information page says they still offer cheques to the UK, Australia and some of Europe as well as cheques to Canada.
Veerry bottom of the page it says "This page was last modified on 30 September 2016, at 02:06." which looks 2 days after you posted! Unsure if it's been retracted now (because how unfair!) or if the e-mail could've been fake spam or if they just forgot to update their Payment Info section..

Thank you guys!! I was actually very surprised by the US Cheques. Takes 10 mins at the bank to fill all the papers out but 2 days for it to enter my bank!!!!

Might stick to the US cheques for now! xx

Status
Not open for further replies.