AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No payments still

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Support will confirm for you however anything you cashed out that was not sent out in the form of a payment will sit in your earnings as an available balance. The funds have not disappeared and support can assist with processing the payment request once any issues have been taken care of.

Upvote 0
Thank you soo much you were really really helpful. I was able to update my payment info. I hope they will pay my tokens withdrawn on 14th. Please facilitate for me. Thanks
Username in CB Therealreal1

Upvote 0
you ca do it yourselfm in fact you.re the only one that can ask for it, where u seen the available balance, on detailedincome stats page, next to it u should have Amount requested. there u fill it with the amount avaiable and click on Submit request. if u dont have this option, u have to wait until end of payperiod.

Upvote 0
Sophie its me again
And am sorry for being troublesome.
Honestly have furnished chaturbate with all necessary info
Legal names
Work name
Payment information
But still from 14th no payments.
CB is my full time work. I broadcasted all day all night to get a living but now am stuck. Kindly kindly kindly tell them to pay me as the tokens are already indicated payout
Userename Therealreal1

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.