AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No reaction to multiple applications - what is going wrong here?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2020
Venezuela, living now in Colombia
Chaturbate Username
Alexa_Mike20
Hello all,

after reading the posts in this forum for some months, me and my friend Maria would like switch from working on Chaturbate to MyFreeCams, since both the community and also the site representatives seems to be way more friendlier at MyFreeCams....

=> However - after sending in multiple (6) applications via the registration website we have received no response at all so far! (???)

We made sure to follow the registration process thoroughly by:
  • Sending in an application at myfreecams/models (so 2 in total for both of us)
  • Waiting 2 days
  • Sending in a second application at myfreecams/models
  • Waiting 2 days
  • Writing a email to Models@MyFreeCamsMail.com
Meanwhile we have sent a third application (so 6 in total, 3 for myself and 3 for my friend Maria) and also wrote a second email to Models@MyFreeCamsMail.com..
=> no effect at all, no response or reaction at all... - this is very disappointing, we were hoping for a fresh new start at MyFreewCams...

=> What are we doing wrong here? Can someone support us here?

Our application IDs: 1291947; 1292113; 1292423; 1292422 and now new: 1293067 & 1293065

Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!

with best regards

YR

Hello all,

after reading the posts in this forum for some months, me and my friend Maria would like switch from working on Chaturbate to MyFreeCams, since both the community and also the site representatives seems to be way more friendlier at MyFreeCams....

=> However - after sending in multiple (6) applications via the registration website we have received no response at all so far! (???)

We made sure to follow the registration process thoroughly by:
  • Sending in an application at myfreecams/models (so 2 in total for both of us)
  • Waiting 2 days
  • Sending in a second application at myfreecams/models
  • Waiting 2 days
  • Writing a email to Models@MyFreeCamsMail.com
Meanwhile we have sent a third application (so 6 in total, 3 for myself and 3 for my friend Maria) and also wrote a second email to Models@MyFreeCamsMail.com..
=> no effect at all, no response or reaction at all... - this is very disappointing, we were hoping for a fresh new start at MyFreewCams...

=> What are we doing wrong here? Can someone support us here?

Our application IDs: 1291947; 1292113; 1292423; 1292422 and now new: 1293067 & 1293065

Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Thank you very much!

with best regards

YR
There is no mfc staff on here so application IDs won't help.

Where are you located? There are some places MFC doesn't accept

Upvote 0
... ah, sorry then - my fault!

I thought there are some site representatives in every forum...

So I guess i just have to wait... - thank you for your answer!

with best regards

YR
There are from lots of sites but mfc doesn't really do that. I'm sorry. It sucks that they have given you zero response.

Upvote 0
I haven't had a reply either :android:

Haven't quite gone to your lengths but yeah... my application has sunk without trace

Without getting onto one of the favoured webcam sites I can't get verified here. Seems there might be quite a lot of models who aren't going to be able to fully take part here because of their nationality. :confused:

Upvote 0
I haven't had a reply either :android:

Haven't quite gone to your lengths but yeah... my application has sunk without trace

Without getting onto one of the favoured webcam sites I can't get verified here. Seems there might be quite a lot of models who aren't going to be able to fully take part here because of their nationality. :confused:
I can't get verified either, bc I work on imlive and stripchat. That's just how this forum works, but there are other forums for us out there too!

It's still worth being here imo even if you aren't part of the MO section :h:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.