AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No reply from support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 18, 2021
I've been waiting two weeks for a reply to my latest email from support, I just want to stream again and have been stuck in support hell for 3 months now sorting this out. @punker barbie could you please check into this. Thank you.

Username SkyeAnette, ticket # 17841251

Support has confirmed that this has been resolved.

It has not been "resolved" in that I have no idea what got changed or any details on how my streaming even works now, and I've been waiting two weeks for the details from them so I can stream again without issue. If they read my email question, they would see I required an answer for further clarification on this. I can't stream until I get that information.
I've been waiting two weeks just to find out how my own account is set up so I don't get banned for breaking any rules, and there is just no way I could explain this question in a new support email with how my account is set up, I really require a reply to it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@punker barbie
Can you please get chaturbate to respond to ticket # 17841251 username SkyeAnette, because it is NOT resolved as they said as per your previous message, I require an answer to my reply question to them before I can stream because they did not give the details needed, and this is a 3 month long support ticket to solve this one issue, and there is just no way I could communicate the whole complex thing if I had to start a new support ticket. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.