AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No so good behaviour from a model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2021
Australia
Just saw a (to me) disturbing "show".

I was cruising on SC and stopped at a model doing show in a mall, she's in a clothes store fitting room. Maybe it's a thing, but I was slightly disturbed that she was trying on shorts whilst not wearing any underwear.

But then she starts getting lots of vibes on her lush so she sits on the bench in there, and squirts all over the bench and the floor. Proceeds to wipe it off the floor with a top she had been trying on, puts on her dress, then tries on another pair of shorts whilst commenting how wet her arse is (still no knickers), then takes them off, then leaves the fitting room, and the store!!!

Won't be visiting that model again, not because she wasn't attractive, but because I just can't abide people who behave with no thought to others (especially retail workers).

Just saw a (to me) disturbing "show".

I was cruising on SC and stopped at a model doing show in a mall, she's in a clothes store fitting room. Maybe it's a thing, but I was slightly disturbed that she was trying on shorts whilst not wearing any underwear.

But then she starts getting lots of vibes on her lush so she sits on the bench in there, and squirts all over the bench and the floor. Proceeds to wipe it off the floor with a top she had been trying on, puts on her dress, then tries on another pair of shorts whilst commenting how wet her arse is (still no knickers), then takes them off, then leaves the fitting room, and the store!!!

Won't be visiting that model again, not because she wasn't attractive, but because I just can't abide people who behave with no thought to others (especially retail workers).
That kind of behavior gives cam models a bad name. Hope she gets in trouble.

Da fuq? @Charlie_SC please tell me you can add a warning option for a model being an absolute dick to the public during her cam shows. That's just rude and disgusting behavior and looks awful for the site. Don't know if it breaks site rules but she sure broke any type of moral/ethical boundary. She just straight up destroyed another's property for a cam show. Some poor retail worker could touch her bodily fluids unknowingly. Ugh.

This is just disturbing to hear. It's outrageous to behave like this and she should be warned. This is not ok at all. It's not safe for others even in your private life to go into a store and try clothes without underwear, and especially to squirt and clean it up with unpurchased clothing that you just leave there for retail workers to touch after you've just squirted all over. That's gross... Hope this doesn't happen often, but if someone saw it and commented it on a forum, I think it's something not that uncommon to be honest... And it's just sad...

Aaaaand that's enough internet for today.
yeah I had to leave for work at that point or I would have considered making a report to SC, although I don't know if she broke any *actual* SC rules. Just certainly acted like a dick. Proving it is not only guys who are dicks ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Diana_Devil
im tired af and thought this was a troll post about a model doing a show in her own private space
then i realised it was in public.
W.T.F report that if you get a chance. so gross

Reactions: Diana_Devil
Yeah, I am not a troll (although I am only average height and what can only be described as "heavy-set" :rofl: )
That's right up there with being mistaken for a bunyip.
Back to original post subject - that's unpleasant to say the least. Def not OK.
Have a feeling I may have visited the same model a few weeks ago, she was in a shopping mall clothing store and spent so long in the change room that staff came to check on her several times.

That's right up there with being mistaken for a bunyip.
Ha! Or a Yowie ;)
Back to original post subject - that's unpleasant to say the least. Def not OK.
Have a feeling I may have visited the same model a few weeks ago, she was in a shopping mall clothing store and spent so long in the change room that staff came to check on her several times.
Yeah could be the same model, certainly it seemed like staff were checking on her yesterday.
I noticed last night (I went back knowing she would not be online and checked her profile) that she has an Epic Goal of "Diagnosed with Cancer". After seeing her behaviour yesterday, the cynic in me has thoughts on this, but I also acknowledge that those thoughts may be wrong.

I thought it was ridiculous that the library where the model got caught camming was reported in the university paper that the library and study area were steamed cleaned. this happened like 8 years ago. i stand corrected. this place needs steamed cleaned. no, burn the whole mall down ASAP.

that store is gonna smell like a parking garage.

I didnt know you could do public shows on any cam sites anymore?
I won't say I'm 100% across all site's position on this, but AFAIK that comes into play if the broadcast is outdoors or in a public place where other people could appear on cam and would need to be age-verified.
If the model was alone in a change room with the door shut, that would probably not break that rule.

I didnt know you could do public shows on any cam sites anymore?
This model was on SC, and from what I recall from @Charlie_SC, outdoor or public shows are fine as long as the general public or unverified people are not in shot for more than a few seconds (minors are forbidden entirely).

No-one else was in shot during the 20 minutes while I was watching (It was like watching an accident unfold, I could not look away :vomit: )

I agree with everything that was brought up. Model should not have been doing that. But it also made me think she may have lost a safe space to cam and this may be a “temporary solution.” Pretty sad behavior that could get her in trouble in many ways, on and off cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.