AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No tip sound but sound in my room works.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ava1992

Cam Model
May 6, 2020
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@ava1992_
Chaturbate Username
prettyartist1992
Hey everybody! So I turned up the tip volume all the way in the room settings, and my computer's volume is all the way up. But I can't hear the tip sound when people tip. I have checked to make sure my webcam's sound is on as well. It worries me that people aren't able to hear my stream, plus I really like the tip noise. (I have asked and people said they could hear me.)

Note: I am using the Lovense browser, no OBS, and I can hear the tip sound in other rooms. My computer's sound works fine.

Hey everybody! So I turned up the tip volume all the way in the room settings, and my computer's volume is all the way up. But I can't hear the tip sound when people tip. I have checked to make sure my webcam's sound is on as well. It worries me that people aren't able to hear my stream, plus I really like the tip noise. (I have asked and people said they could hear me.)

Note: I am using the Lovense browser, no OBS, and I can hear the tip sound in other rooms. My computer's sound works fine.

I lack experience with the lovense browser, do you have any additional extensions installed on this browser that you can try disabling?

If you start broadcasting in google chrome in incognito mode do you have the same issues or does tip sound work in that scenario?

• Helpful!
Reactions: ava1992
Upvote 0
I lack experience with the lovense browser, do you have any additional extensions installed on this browser that you can try disabling?

If you start broadcasting in google chrome in incognito mode do you have the same issues or does tip sound work in that scenario?
Thank you! I just checked, there are no additional extensions in the lovense browser. I don't know how to get lovense to work without the browser, otherwise I would try google

Upvote 0
You are sure that the tips were real, and they did show up on your screen for the token earnings for the day? I only ask because there were guys on other sites who'd try to scam models (into giving them a flash or getting naked or something) by posting an image in the chat that will say "RichieRich has tipped Ava 50 tokens," hoping the model believes it's a real tip.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
If lovense reacts, tips are real.

Though, I'm not sure if you can hear the test tips that you can send using the lovense test feature.

I'd still like the op to answer my question though, when she gets the chance. :)

Reactions: DoD404 and ava1992
Upvote 0
You are sure that the tips were real, and they did show up on your screen for the token earnings for the day? I only ask because there were guys on other sites who'd try to scam models (into giving them a flash or getting naked or something) by posting an image in the chat that will say "RichieRich has tipped Ava 50 tokens," hoping the model believes it's a real tip.
Hi yummybrownfox,

Thank you so much for your response! I checked and the tips do show up on the token earnings for the day. Scammers are the absolute worst though :(

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Under the "gear" settings page for CB, look at "Other Settings". The first of these is "Tip Volume". If yours was set to 0% it would produce the result you describe.

The really important detail that you did not mention is can viewers hear your tip sound?

Upvote 0
Under the "gear" settings page for CB, look at "Other Settings". The first of these is "Tip Volume". If yours was set to 0% it would produce the result you describe.

The really important detail that you did not mention is can viewers hear your tip sound?
I checked that, and it was set to 100. I have asked viewers if they could hear me, but not if they could hear my tip sound. Today, I will ask.

Upvote 0
Thank you! I just checked, there are no additional extensions in the lovense browser. I don't know how to get lovense to work without the browser, otherwise I would try google

Try google chrome anyway and have one of your regulars tip you a token, if sound works then at least we know it works in chrome, explaining how to setup lovense in chrome is not difficult, its a windows computer?

Upvote 0
Try google chrome anyway and have one of your regulars tip you a token, if sound works then at least we know it works in chrome, explaining how to setup lovense in chrome is not difficult, its a windows computer?
It is! Would there be a way to get lovense to work without the browser? I'm going to try it today

update: just downloaded google chrome & set up the lovense extension for it. hopefully this works!

Last edited:
Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
It's only the sound problem?

It happen to me once, I could hear music and other rooms sounds, but the tips sound not. My problem was on my computer speakers, so I connect a new ones and the sound comes back. Maybe the problem are your speakers.

Upvote 0
It's only the sound problem?

It happen to me once, I could hear music and other rooms sounds, but the tips sound not. My problem was on my computer speakers, so I connect a new ones and the sound comes back. Maybe the problem are your speakers.
Thank you! I am thinking I may need an external speaker or something. I don't want to miss tips due to not hearing the sound

Upvote 0
Thank you! I am thinking I may need an external speaker or something. I don't want to miss tips due to not hearing the sound
🤔 hmm, im not sure if this has an impact on tip sounds but you can try going into your sound control panel, (right click speaker icon bottom right corner, go to open sound settings, on right side click sound control panel,right click the sound device you are using and click configure speakers and make sure your audio channel setting is correct for your particular speaker configuration. For example if you only have 2 speakers or 2 speakers and a subwoofer just pick stereo.

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Maybe a little clue : right-click on the tab of the page you're broadcasting, it will open a pop-up menu where you can check if the tab is muted, and reactivate the sound from this menu.
this could happen if you muted the page of another room

Else, I see and can understand NO difference between a site's sound and any other media. it's all "media sound" and are tuned the same on a PC, don't buy a speaker only for this, the problem is elsewhere

• Helpful!
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.