AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

No tip sound?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

For 2 days now on Chaturbate I can’t hear my tip sounds at all.. anyone ever have that problem??
Maybe you changed your settings by mistake. Next time you broadcast go to the cog tab and look for the slider that says “tip sounds” make sure it is at 10% (the default) or higher. If it is already at 10% then perhaps try a different browser. Chrome had a major make-over this week and it doesn’t always agree with CB

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
Upvote 0
Maybe you changed your settings by mistake. Next time you broadcast go to the cog tab and look for the slider that says “tip sounds” make sure it is at 10% (the default) or higher. If it is already at 10% then perhaps try a different browser. Chrome had a major make-over this week and it doesn’t always agree with CB
Thanks so much!! But Ok where do
I find that!?! Thanks

Upvote 0
I'll just say, that while I understand models may prefer tip sounds so you can audibly hear someone tipped, I really despise the noise. I find that most times, the volume is too loud, and drowns out the model's voice if they're talking. On MFC, if I tip via command line, I can disable it.

So, I kind of secretly hope the noises stay broken. ;)

Upvote 0
I'll just say, that while I understand models may prefer tip sounds so you can audibly hear someone tipped, I really despise the noise. I find that most times, the volume is too loud, and drowns out the model's voice if they're talking. On MFC, if I tip via command line, I can disable it.

So, I kind of secretly hope the noises stay broken. ;)
In a busy chat room I’d easily miss tips if there was no sound.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.