AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Non-Explicit Games

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judy_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 19, 2017
Hello beautiful people!

I have some questions if anyone wants to give some advice. Though I am an explicit model, my friend just starting out wants to be non-explicit. She was asking me for some advice on how to navigate this way. I did tell her to come here and sign up to the forums, but I'm curious too! I know personality has a lot to do with it for sure! You gotta talk and let your viewers get to know you, but what kind of games and goals do you lovely non-explicit models do to reach your goals? I feel as though you would be so limited not being able to do anything explicit, sex sells yada yada...

Guys who currently enjoy non-explicit models, what sort of things do you like to watch?

Thanks so much! Any advice is always greatly appreciated. Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday!

XO

As a member, some of the things I've seen which I tend to enjoy:

Blackjack, War, or other card games
Giant Jenga, or even a smaller sized Jenga so long as it's visible on the cam
Trivia (Can be general trivia, or more of a "get to know me")
Tip for exercises such as pushups, jumping jacks, etc

But, I'm also one whom enjoy general chat. Talking about day, interests, etc. Granted, not so much as to give away a lot of personal stuff. But, something to help connect to members/models.

• Hugs
Reactions: Judy_
As a member, some of the things I've seen which I tend to enjoy:

Blackjack, War, or other card games
Giant Jenga, or even a smaller sized Jenga so long as it's visible on the cam
Trivia (Can be general trivia, or more of a "get to know me")
Tip for exercises such as pushups, jumping jacks, etc

But, I'm also one whom enjoy general chat. Talking about day, interests, etc. Granted, not so much as to give away a lot of personal stuff. But, something to help connect to members/models.

Awesome! I'll let her know about this. I always wonder how many guys are into non-explicit. I'm sure less than most, but who knows. I sometimes find it hard to chat if no one responds and really admire girls who can basically just carry a conversation with themselves when no one responds. I get stuck. I mean don't get me wrong I love to chat and can talk about most anything but I need a bit of back and forth.

Though I am an explicit model, my friend just starting out wants to be non-explicit.

Just for clarity going forward so people can have a better idea what to suggest. Could describe what is meant by 'non-explicit?'

To me, explicit means full on sex themed shows.

By non-explicit do you mean she will still get nude but no sex shows or at least no insertion? Will she do topless with oil or lotion shows? Will she not get nude at all?

If she is non-nude, will she be okay being in underwear or lingerie?

Or will there be no nudity or major skin showing at all?

What level of non-explicit will she be doing?

Reactions: fandango
Awesome! I'll let her know about this. I always wonder how many guys are into non-explicit. I'm sure less than most, but who knows. I sometimes find it hard to chat if no one responds and really admire girls who can basically just carry a conversation with themselves when no one responds. I get stuck. I mean don't get me wrong I love to chat and can talk about most anything but I need a bit of back and forth.

You're welcome. I can't speak for anyone else. But, I enjoy a good mix of it all. There's a number of times where I'll log in tip the model, stay for a bit and then leave to do something else work, etc. If I miss the end of the show, such as an oil, cum, etc., it isn't that big of a deal to me, even if I tip heavily to help finish a topic. Sometimes, it's more about just coming to say "Hello" to someone you know and spending a little time with them than it is about getting off. That isn't to say I don't enjoy it at times if I stay through to the end, as there's been more than a few times a particular model has had an incredible ending and I'm glad to have stayed.

Some guys are all about the sexual aspect only, as seen by a number of different responses in other threads. Which, can also be the nature of the different sites to CB compared to MFC. I don't think it's bad one way or another. It's all about finding what works for a particular model to draw in the crowd she's after.

(Mostly) non-sexual tip incentives

• Song request
  • Song request plus dance
  • Karaoke request
  • Tell a joke
  • Yoga pose
  • Exercise

Stuff I would class as "non-explicit" but is still sexual

• Answer a sexual question (doesn't have to be an honest answer and model can create an entirely fictitious sexual history for just such an occasion)
  • Show feet
  • Flash boobs
  • Spanks (might not work too well if her ass is completely covered)
Fetish/femdom/findom stuff that's niche but I've seen be tipped for in rooms where the model attracts that kind of member

• Pop balloons
  • Blow bubblegum
  • Model a pair of heels
  • Flip member off (I was in a room where a model was charging 10 tokens a time to flip the member off and was surprised by how many takers she had. Might not work if she's not naturally dominant though as it'll depend on the members being in to femdom and humiliation)
  • General financial domination
Games for which the prizes could be any of the above

• Card games such as high/low
  • Dice games where the member needs to beat a certain number to win (model could even nerd it up if they're in to Dungeons & Dragons or something similar)
  • Trivia games (have a few subjects that the model knows a lot about and the member has to ask her a question related to that subject; if they get it wrong they lose, if they get it right they win)

• Hugs
I sometimes play twister! When my room mate and I cam together we play twister at the beginning of the show. Have people tip for spins! It can get to be pretty funny. I also used to play charades (even for free) to get people talking. Hang man and singing songs are good, too.
I think that with being a non-explicit model you need to spend more time online. As always, sticking to a strict schedule, being present on social media and making yourself available.

• Funny!
(Mostly) non-sexual tip incentives

• Song request
  • Song request plus dance
  • Karaoke request
  • Tell a joke
  • Yoga pose
  • Exercise

Stuff I would class as "non-explicit" but is still sexual

• Answer a sexual question (doesn't have to be an honest answer and model can create an entirely fictitious sexual history for just such an occasion)
  • Show feet
  • Flash boobs
  • Spanks (might not work too well if her ass is completely covered)
Fetish/femdom/findom stuff that's niche but I've seen be tipped for in rooms where the model attracts that kind of member

• Pop balloons
  • Blow bubblegum
  • Model a pair of heels
  • Flip member off (I was in a room where a model was charging 10 tokens a time to flip the member off and was surprised by how many takers she had. Might not work if she's not naturally dominant though as it'll depend on the members being in to femdom and humiliation)
  • General financial domination
Games for which the prizes could be any of the above

• Card games such as high/low
  • Dice games where the member needs to beat a certain number to win (model could even nerd it up if they're in to Dungeons & Dragons or something similar)
  • Trivia games (have a few subjects that the model knows a lot about and the member has to ask her a question related to that subject; if they get it wrong they lose, if they get it right they win)
This is all fantastic! My friend doesn't mind being nude just nothing explicit as in penetration or BJ teases.

Reactions: gingerboozz
Status
Not open for further replies.