AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

non genital orgasm

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2011
ok, now i know this subject gets loled at a lot. but!

with tantra having orgasms isnt always a genital based experience (or even the goal). and men can have non ejaculatory orgasms (even multiple ones) fairly easy with those techniques. some people claim to be able to achieve those sensations just by effort of thought. some studies have been done in that area and it mirrors exactly the physiological data from regular orgasm (though in the case of men it doesnt always lead to ejaculation)

now, ive done some recent reading based on a minor segment i caught on the science channel. apparently religious extacy (or ecstacy if you prefer that spelling :p) lights up the same regions of the brain and can even cause spasms of the reproductive organs (vagina and uterus for women, testicles and penis for men) that mimic orgasm. also, that feeling of the numinous that we get when experiencing a spiritual or religious moment is very close to the sensation of early arousal.

i personally have experienced sensations that were very sexual, even to the point of physical arousal that werent during sexual contact. some foods can bring it on. some music and art has as well (van gogh and monet ftmfw!)

ive heard it bandied about that this is a form of synaesthesia or paraethesia. but those things tend to be inborn or caused by brain damage and cant be learned, so how does it still happen to folk who have never had it in any other form? the answer seems to bet that it has something to do with the limbic system, or perhaps the parasympathetic nervous system. in any case it happens often enough to enough people that it seems to be a real and concrete phenomenon. it has also been shown to be reproducible with effort and training, so i tend to see it as a function of our brains and bodies that is primitive, but got turned off somewhere along the line.

also,there are plenty of people that can have orgasmic, or near orgasmic sensations from non-genital stimulation of the body. i know several women who can have full blown orgasm just from prolonged nipple and breast stimulation. for myself there is a section of my back along the spine that with proper touch can render me shivering and spasming with pleasure as intense as orgasm. the nape of my neck has a similar if not as intense response ( all of which make a good massage very very awesome lol). ive known other folk with similar propensities, and in even less erogenous zones.

interesting no?

Reactions: LadyLuna
Nipplegasm? Done that

Jesusgasm? That too

Or... kinda. The presence of the imaginarylord is an experience of ecstasy, I didn't feel it genital-wise, but I could definitely see how the brain functions of sheer 'pleasure' are incredibly similar.

I had orgasms from sexual fantasies without any physical stimulation long before I ever became sexually active.

Even now, my best orgasms involve some mental imagery along with the physical sensations.

Reactions: southsamurai
The only way that I can have a non-genital orgasm is when someone is stimulating my nipples and whispering into my ear. Here we go with the ASMR again.... I love how ASMR is supposedly non-sexual :p

I can cum on command for one person.

He will do several things to work me into the headspace I need to be - its his breath on my ear, the growl in his voice, his fingers pressing on my shoulders, neck or hair - and the word that I've been trained to cum to.

People don't believe me, and I don't really care. LOLz.

Miss_Lollipop said:

He will do several things to work me into the headspace I need to be - its his breath on my ear, the growl in his voice, his fingers pressing on my shoulders, neck or hair - and the word that I've been trained to cum to.

This is the coolest thing I've ever heard.

AmeliaArcana said:
Miss_Lollipop said:

This is the coolest thing I've ever heard.

Yah, me too. I can get close in similar ways - but not all the way yet. You are my orgasm hero!

This is super strange but I feel stimulation in my genitals when I do two different activities completely unrelated to sex, and it can be super annoying and discovered them by accident...

1) At the gym, you know that piece of equipment where you rest your forearms on it and grip the handles and let your feet dangle then bring your knees to your chest to work your abs? Yup, can't do it because for some reason it stimulates me down there like crazy. And it's awkward.

2) When I'm hand mixing a bowl of batter when I'm baking it happens too.. no idea why, and definitely nowhere near as strong as at the gym but it's there...

Anyway, weird as hell I know. But true. And I did some research to find that certain physical movements unrelated to sex can be sexually stimulating!

Status
Not open for further replies.