AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

(NON) Model Behavior

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2011
Would you ever allow a member to direct you or control you in public chat if he did not pay for a particular show? A(non paying) member basically directed the entire show and the model did everything he (demanded). I witnessed this the other day and I found her actions to be quite offensive, very rude and disrespectful of the model to treat the paying customer in such a manner. I was surprised the paying member did not say anything during the show but I believe he paid anonymously. To me it was a kin to paying a stripper for a lap dance and the stripper in turn gives the lap dance to someone else while you watch. The reason I ask this question is I’m not sure how I would have handled this because there is no recourse to such actions, I know there no refunds in this line of work. Just curious is this a common practice by webcam models (I’m fairly new to MFC)?

:naughty:

Every model is different and with that said she can run her room how she see's fit. A lot of time other members dont know the circumstance behind the tip. This tipping prem could be a regular of her's who just wanted to see her reach her goal and maybe the other prem who was directing the show happens to be a large tipper on other nights.

There are so many if/and/buts in this line of work. The best advice I can give is to continue to hit "next model" until you find somebody who suits your needs a little better.

It's not common practice, but unless I'm the (only) tipper, I would not be offended. When one stumbles upon a room and there is some kind of unusual and unexplained interaction between a model and a member, there is often a reason. The tipper, as you say, was not offended in this case, so don't go being offended on his behalf. Worry about your own tips.

And yeah, like Elay says: it's her room, her rules.

OP is
smuckersconcordgrapejel.jpg

Some models let members pay thousands to control shows for a month or until replaced. There is no way to know what the details are with out being in the room. However if her regulars said nothing I do not see what the problem was.

This reminds me of a show I did about 4 days ago. I played slave and the person who tipped me anonymously (basically paid for the whole show) played master. It was fun because I'd never done anything like that before. A lot of guys were into it because I was getting tipped a lot during the show but I did get this one guy who pmed me and basically said he didn't like what I was doing. Your post made me think of that guy haha. the only difference in my story compared with yours is that the person who tipped me was the one who got to control me.

Maybe the anonymous tipper didn't mind or later expressed to her in PM that he felt disrespected, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.