AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Non-voluntary models?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parsnippy said:
I understand this is a bit of an uncomfortable question, but occasionally I see a model and can't help but wonder if they're there on their own accord of it there's someone behind the camera or in the other room forcing them to go on cam.

I'm sorry if this is in any way offensive to MFC, I'm not making any accusations. I'm just curious about the subject. What sort of steps does MFC take to ensure this doesn't happen? Do you think there are some models who are not on cam voluntarily?

Once again, I know this is a sensitive topic, and if I've committed a tabboo of any kind please say so and I'll try to rectify my mistake.
I do think it is a bit of an uncomfortable question. I also think it is the sort of question that needs to be asked more. I think a lot of us are here (ACF) b/c we care a bit more, & think a bit more, and wish to understand and be better informed about our world than some others who finds no time to care about things that don't directly impact them. (Well that and the need to hear ourselves talk.) Questions like these don't get asked enough IMO, and when they do they die too quickly some time. It is not as fun as discussing happier things. I think to let a thread die that ask hard uncomfortable questions with a, "well you can't really do anything about it, but feel bad" sort of attitude, is a cop out. And to not ask these same sort of questions when they occur is a bit like saying, This make me feel uncomfortable, there are no easy answers, and if I refuse to look at it, it might just go away. That might be easy, but it can't be right! So bravo for asking the question. :twocents-02cents:

ShelterLight said:
I would say the best way to avoid supporting this kind of thing is to only tip models who seem to be enjoying themselves. If they can't make any money that way, hopefully, they won't have a reason to exploit those women.
I agree absolutely. Unfortunately I fear there is a % of sick fucks out there who get pleasure out of just this sort of dynamic. Which just adds another layer of wrong.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Vanessa Jade said:
hornygods said:
It's much like human trafficking, except within the more gray areas of the law. I do wonder if the humility of being watched by abusive members makes it even worse. I'd imagine it would.

I'm sure it does. It can be borderline (or way over the border, depending on the "quality" of your viewers) degrading at times even for those of us who love what we do and do it because we love it.
Well my first thought was, "I love the honesty of that statement", and I do, I :handgestures-salute: your honesty.

There were other thoughts that came to mind, that at a glance, suggest some other uncomfortable questions. IDK let me think about it. :think:

camstory said:
ShelterLight said:
I would say the best way to avoid supporting this kind of thing is to only tip models who seem to be enjoying themselves. If they can't make any money that way, hopefully, they won't have a reason to exploit those women.
I agree absolutely. Unfortunately I fear there is a % of sick fucks out there who get pleasure out of just this sort of dynamic. Which just adds another layer of wrong.
The problem is - they don't act rationally. Their owners would try to compensate by making them work longer hours, or by working harder.

camstory makes a good point - there's just too many sick fucks who actually pay to see this shit; its disgusting.

I think this is a very important issue, when I first joined the site I did see a few girls that were definitely not on cam by choice, even to the point of crying and mouthing "help me" at the cam, I was stunned and it haunts me to this day, but I didn't know what I could do about it. I agree many of the studio girls seem to want to be there and are there by choice, even if others are taking a cut of the money, what they do make is still more then other jobs available to them. I will say I have not seen any girls that seem overtly captive in a long time, which leads me to believe MFC does take this issue seriously, and does block or ban accounts if a girl does appear forced to cam. I believe a simple way to test if a model is being coerced or someone else is running the show is to use Google Translate and speak to the model in her native language, even to say something as simple as "Hi, how are you today?" If the cam shuts off or you get immediate ban from the room, it seems to me somethings not kōpəˈsetik.

Reactions: LadyLuna
SoTxBob said:

well, to answer some of your question, yes it does happen ... In the time I've been on mfc, I have become acquainted with several that had the pimp in the room with them frequently. IDk what mfc specifically could have done simply BC it was in the eastern block countries and the girls usually work a handful of sites simultaneously. MFC isn't a rescue operation, so other than deleting the account, what could they do? Sadly, this is part of the world wide sex industry and not all are willing participants.
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.