AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Noob Question - Private Video Apps

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2020
Hi there!

I have a client who wants to use a private video app because he wants me to show photos of his wife while playing. I can't do that on chaterbate. And Skype booted me for violating their terms and showing nudity. They want a real phone number to get my account unlocked but I had been using google voice for all my business stuff and don't really want to give them my real phone number. I'm brand new to all this. I would love if anyone could suggest what I could do for this. What works for you? Or are there resources on here or online you would suggest to answer this question for me?

Thank you!

xx
Amanda

If he has a lot to share with you, I think the best is to send them through an any anonymous cloud (like 1fichier.com in my signature ^-^ )
He packs all pics in a single zip and then send you a temporary link to download them.

Else, you can use DMs in Twitter, (with a 'model' account separate from your personal one ofc).
When finished he can delete the conversation on his side to keep his own account clean.

I also used Telegram & Snapchat, but it seems not so evident to every body that nude are welcome there :/ (though I never had any problem)

Hi there!

I have a client who wants to use a private video app because he wants me to show photos of his wife while playing. I can't do that on chaterbate. And Skype booted me for violating their terms and showing nudity. They want a real phone number to get my account unlocked but I had been using google voice for all my business stuff and don't really want to give them my real phone number. I'm brand new to all this. I would love if anyone could suggest what I could do for this. What works for you? Or are there resources on here or online you would suggest to answer this question for me?

Thank you!

xx
Amanda

It's not worth all the extra effort to be honest, unless he's going to be paying extra for all this. Also just my two cents but don't trust anyone who wants to show you pics of their "wife".

It's not worth all the extra effort to be honest, unless he's going to be paying extra for all this. Also just my two cents but don't trust anyone who wants to show you pics of their "wife".
Agreed. These types are usually pretty scummy.

Thanks! Ya, I agree! As a newbie I feel like it's hard to say no to things when I'm not getting requests for upstanding stuff. So far I've been asked for that and for someone to buy my daughters diapers... real cream of the crop... I so appreciate the advice though and really look forward to being part of this community! xo A

Thanks! Ya, I agree! As a newbie I feel like it's hard to say no to things when I'm not getting requests for upstanding stuff. So far I've been asked for that and for someone to buy my daughters diapers... real cream of the crop... I so appreciate the advice though and really look forward to being part of this community! xo A
If someone asked me for my daughters diapers I would be reporting them... 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.