AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question to models: Ending private ettiquite

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2023
Hi all.

As the title suggests, I was wondering if there is a “standard” way to end a private session with a model.

I use mainly chaturbate, and usually I mention that I’m “finished”, and then I tell the model what a great time it was, thank them for the show, then leave the room.

Most of the models I’ve taken to private seem comfortable with that ending, but I think a few just expected me to just leave the private room suddenly without saying anything. Personally it feels kinda rude, especially if I’m a regular to their room.

So my question to the models here is what is the standard way for a client to end a session? Also what would be your ideal way a client would wrap up a private session with you?

Thanks!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yours is the ideal, most polite way to end it ofc. I'd say majority will just up and leave without saying anything but I can't imagine many models preferring that. Especially when there's not been c2c and you don't even know if they're leaving cos they're done or they're leaving cos they didn't like the show lol.

I've only had two guys who just abruptly left but it was understood that was the way they preferred to do it, they didn't speak English and didn't want the hassle of translating eating up their tokens. Fine by me.

The guys who take me private now often say thank you, it was amazing, can't wait for next time or sometimes, they ask me to stand by because they're reloading.

Hi all.

As the title suggests, I was wondering if there is a “standard” way to end a private session with a model.

I use mainly chaturbate, and usually I mention that I’m “finished”, and then I tell the model what a great time it was, thank them for the show, then leave the room.

Most of the models I’ve taken to private seem comfortable with that ending, but I think a few just expected me to just leave the private room suddenly without saying anything. Personally it feels kinda rude, especially if I’m a regular to their room.

So my question to the models here is what is the standard way for a client to end a session? Also what would be your ideal way a client would wrap up a private session with you?

Thanks!
I like a "cheers" or "thanks Doll" then show ended right after. I don't like it when it takes a long time and gets awkward, unless it's someone I've known for years. Then I'm happy with a more lingering goodbye. Or if they are an ongoing gfe client or something where I'm roleplaying their long term girlfriend, then I feel weird if there isn't a lingering goodbye.

Reactions: Jihen and bamdicted
Thank you or a little feedback either to me or using whatever feedback or star system being used by the site.

Thanks everyone for your quick input. So it seems like a bit of a mixed bag. I’ll just read the room the best I can and make a judgement call in the situation then.

Thanks everyone!

Reactions: MarieElise
While I'm not on Chaturbate for me personally I much prefer a "thank you and I enjoyed the show, have a great day " or something like that rather than just leaving abruptly. It only takes a very brief moment and is appreciated.

Thank you is great, to be honest anything but abrupt leaving works for me. I really dont like being left without a word. If tokens run out or whatnot, then save the situation by typing the thanks after the show. Sudden endings and vanishings are not much fun!

It seems to me that, and I am sorry if this is a bit crude, just leaving abruptly after a private is equivalent to having visited a glory hole in the physical world.

Being polite and courteous, however short, is never a bad idea. Doubly so after you shared a hopefully pleasant and intimate experience.

To be honest, I really don't get down with all the "OMG THANK YOU THAT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING OMG YOU ARE OMG OMG OMG" thing that guys do. I know most of them would fuck a cantaloupe and try to marry it so you can kind of back off with that in my opinion.

/this post brought to you by Budweiser

To be honest, I really don't get down with all the "OMG THANK YOU THAT WAS SO FUCKING AMAZING OMG YOU ARE OMG OMG OMG" thing that guys do. I know most of them would fuck a cantaloupe and try to marry it so you can kind of back off with that in my opinion.

Hahaha. I don’t think I’m that bad. I’m typically:

“Thank you so much, that was fantastic as always. Your amazing. I always enjoy coming to your room. Have a great day/night. Okay, I’ll leave now😊

Hahaha. I don’t think I’m that bad. I’m typically:

“Thank you so much, that was fantastic as always. Your amazing. I always enjoy coming to your room. Have a great day/night. Okay, I’ll leave now😊
And I do love that. It's the lingering goodbye. I mean I'm Irish. I'll ghost anyone in a heartbeat.

I'm not a fan of dudes just abruptly leaving without saying bye. Being told something like "Mmmm, I made a mess. 😉 Goodnight, pretty lady" makes me feel pretty damn good. LOL.

Season 2 Wow GIF by Paramount+

I'm not a fan of dudes just abruptly leaving without saying bye. Being told something like "Mmmm, I made a mess. 😉 Goodnight, pretty lady" makes me feel pretty damn good. LOL.
Wow that's what I usually say after a private lol. I also always give a big perentage of what I have left. Like if I have 500 tokens left I give 300. If 1200 tokens left I give 700 etc.

haha, personally i am not quite that extreme. I will usually do c2c with models I am a regular with and I will always say thank you it was great, but even sometimes just thank you, and they can honestly see the expression fo joy on my face (not just from nutting, but from actually thinking it was a fantastic show and how much i liked it). As they say, a picture speaks a thousand words, but i am very much like you OP, I can't just end the show.

I'm just not the kind of guy to be over the top with anything

Reactions: Vixxen81
It's probably an age thing, too. I'm 20 years older than most of these broadcasters and the pomp and circumstance probably would have been extremely flattering at their age but at times it can feel like pandering at my age.

why can't they throw their computer out the window like everyone else when finished pls?

Wow that's what I usually say after a private lol. I also always give a big perentage of what I have left. Like if I have 500 tokens left I give 300. If 1200 tokens left I give 700 etc.

That’s awesome.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Status
Not open for further replies.