AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not an agency is looking for models.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nika77

Banhammered
Apr 13, 2022
Hi there!

We are looking for models to work on: Onlyfans, Fansly, ManyVids, Fancentro and ModelCentro. (NOT an agency).

All we need is a stable daily content.

Payments can be done via Paxum, Skrill, Crypto, cards, Capitalist and WMZ.

- Models with or without experience are to be considered and should be over 18 years old.

If you are:

- 18 to 35 y.o. model;
- Able to provide timely and quality content;
- Can provide custom content upon request;
- Focus on results;

Then we are able to take care of:

- Design of the page, posts, stories, newsletters;
- Account promotion to higher the rating;
- Tailor made content plan, taking into account each model characteristics:
- Photo shoots to be sponsored by us;

Our terms:

- The first month salary is $1000 + all earnings from your accounts. From the second month we start taking 35% of all earnings coming to the account.
- Both sides have to have access to the account.
- If there is a need to create a new account, it will have to be registered on your email. As if there will be a case of termination, the account shall remain yours.

For any questions, DM her or via telegram: @Nika_FV

Next time, proofread your bullet about creating content for the models.

Tailor-made
models’

It should be perfect if there is a price behind it

• Helpful!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
That "we" sounds suspicious AF, just my honest opinion. It would have been easier for everyone just to say if you are a Studio, Company or whatever you guys are. And less shady too.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

How stupid do you think I am? Holy shit... (this message is in the queue for me to approve since they're new)

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 8.47.36 AM.png

The best part is the email of "Lara" account has Nika78 as part of the email address.

FUCK OFF

How stupid do you think I am? Holy shit... (this message is in the queue for me to approve since they're new)

View attachment 92460

The best part is the email of "Lara" account has Nika78 as part of the email address.

FUCK OFF
The only telegram I trust is Cobra's boyfriend's. :h:

Shout out to HU.

The OP is a wannabe.

Status
Not open for further replies.