AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

NOT BEEN PAID, IT'S BEEN OVER A MONTH AND I THINK I MAY HAVE BEEN SCAMMED HY STRIPCHAT?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2021
Hey girls so I am in URGENT NEED!,

I am writing in regards to a transaction and payment I never received, having waited for a month and most importantly the (10 working days advised) , enquired with my bank several times as well as providing bank statements and proof of NON-RECEIPT and also receiving several copies of confirmation of payment from Stripchat that they have sent payment rah rah rah that is great but, I HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED SAID PAYMENT OF $530.35 and tomorrow marks 1 EXACT MONTH SINCE STRIPCHAT PAID OUT?

The customer service has been nothing short of shocking tbh, I have been through around 9 different agents and all keep sending me around in roundabouts. 2 weeks so far, daily messages and daily support tickets and all I get is BOTS and copy paste replies :(

So my last reply yesterday was saying "Look guys it is clear I am never getting this payment or it has been lost in translation) so can we please start proceedings in retracting that payment and re issuing under my new method of Paxum) because this is an option according to Stripchat!

They are trying their absolute best to NOT track the payment with their banks even though ny bank confirmed this is what needs to happen!

I wasted over 30 dollars on charges and also provided them with a clear phone recorder NG where my bank agent clearly states this is NOT something they can address but stripchat will have none of it! They will not accept responsibility and will not address this issue properly.

My reply was yet again another payment confirmation from 28th Dec! A document I first received over a week ago! Like cmon guys IT IS NOT COMING! They have NO phone number, I can't find a normal human being ? And they are now blatantly ignoring my request in looking into getting my money back. Its now the second of February and still nothing!

And so TBH girls! I NEED UR HELP ? Please point me to a human there that will help ? Because they are not taking me serious! so much so I have already sought legal advice and provided them with a letter of action, which seems tp be falling on deaf ears? ! And with all my proof and patience I WILL SUE THESE MOFO IF I HAVE TOO! Obvs I don't want it coming to that!

Just want the money I HAVE EARNED, LEGALLY AND RESPECTFULLY!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Hi,

I am very sorry indeed about the story with your payout, which you didn’t receive yet. Believe it or not, it is not something usual to Stripchat, and I can guarantee that nobody is trying to scam you. Let’s don’t forget that human beings are on both sides of the banking providers, and, naturally, people make errors. Unfortunately, it seems that one has happened to your payment. Me and Chloe, we track your issue daily, and I can assure you that our team makes all the necessary steps to finally fix it for you. Of course, you are disappointed about this, me too. Investigating the issue and eventually resolving it for not to happen again is a usual process when it comes to banking errors.

According to the recent conversation between you and our support agents, which I’ve seen, you’ve received your last payout successfully. Let’s wait for a little more until our team finishes with the investigation using the latest information you’ve provided and see the outcome. I know you are exhausted. I really hope that this will be fixed the soonest.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
Hi,

I am very sorry indeed about the story with your payout, which you didn’t receive yet. Believe it or not, it is not something usual to Stripchat, and I can guarantee that nobody is trying to scam you. Let’s don’t forget that human beings are on both sides of the banking providers, and, naturally, people make errors. Unfortunately, it seems that one has happened to your payment. Me and Chloe, we track your issue daily, and I can assure you that our team makes all the necessary steps to finally fix it for you. Of course, you are disappointed about this, me too. Investigating the issue and eventually resolving it for not to happen again is a usual process when it comes to banking errors.

According to the recent conversation between you and our support agents, which I’ve seen, you’ve received your last payout successfully. Let’s wait for a little more until our team finishes with the investigation using the latest information you’ve provided and see the outcome. I know you are exhausted. I really hope that this will be fixed the soonest.
Eva ,If you see my message . Can you help . I dont dare to continue live on stripchat tonight onward . I Being upsad never get my pay since i start live till now. I Hope I can get my pay and getting confident continue live on stripchat again. I very sure i fill in correct information in payment setting. But today still reject my payment . I need my payment to living .Thank If can help me .🙏

Upvote 0
Same thing happened to me this week. I’ve never had a problem with being paid. Says it has been sent from Stripchat, but my bank has no record of it. I’ve been on Stripchat for almost a year and like clockwork I’ve been paid ! I like this site and have a lot of followers and huge tippers . My check is for a large significant amount and I worked my but off! Very worried!

Upvote 0
Hi,

Something going on at Stripchat? Payment problems? I’ve not been paid ! Still working hoping it’s a minor problem ! Says it’s been paid but my bank has no record of it. My banking information is correct because I get paid ever week! Same day like clockwork… very afraid I’m desperately seeking help. The robot response isn’t helping !

Upvote 0
I am sorry that you experienced the delay with payment this week. I understand how important it is for a model to receive accurate information about payments and receive them on time.

I have already sent a request to the finance department on this topic. According to the official information, there should be no reason for worrying yet (since it can take up to 10 business days for the payout to appear on the account).

In any case, I am planning to return with additional updates on this matter on Monday.

Upvote 0
Indeed, our payment provider had an unexpected delay because of a combination of factors (including bank holidays), so the payment did not arrive as quickly as it usually happens.

If you have not yet received a direct deposit by this moment, please PM me (with your Stripchat's nickname and email), and I will try to get a payment confirmation for you.

Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
Can I add something as an ex payment rep here?
Global Bank Transfers can unnervingly bounce, and then the sender, in this case Stripchat, has to wait for the payment to bounce back.
No one's holding on to your payment, it's just that unlike in a wire transfer, the money route has no credit (Which is why wire transfers are usually more costly-the risk factor, I'm taking out money from my pocket, before I received the funds+comissions to cover it).
Tell Dima and Rick I said hi please:)

• Helpful!
Reactions: melanieoncam
Upvote 0
My payment which was processed and paid out from Stripchat on 27th December, 2021 has not been credited to my account till date, i.e., 08.01.2022 and I am in dying need of money as the models under by studio account is asking for payment. So, I request you to kindly look into the present status of my wire transfer and when shall I receive the same in my bank account so that I can tell my model about the date of their payment.

Upvote 0
My payment which was processed and paid out from Stripchat on 27th December, 2021 has not been credited to my account till date, i.e., 08.01.2022 and I am in dying need of money as the models under by studio account is asking for payment. So, I request you to kindly look into the present status of my wire transfer and when shall I receive the same in my bank account so that I can tell my model about the date of their payment.

It's better to create your own thread and make sure you include information so the stripchat staff can identify and help you. Provide your username, for example, or any ticket number you may have from contacting them already

Upvote 0

Hey :) In order for me to assist you further, please email me via my direct email charlie@stripchat.com and provide/confirm the below information:
  • Username:
  • Registered email address for this account:
I look forward to hearing from you.

Upvote 0
Hi,

it's same goes to me as I can't use directa24 before. then. change to paxum, hell no the fees burn just like
Hey girls so I am in URGENT NEED!,

I am writing in regards to a transaction and payment I never received, having waited for a month and most importantly the (10 working days advised) , enquired with my bank several times as well as providing bank statements and proof of NON-RECEIPT and also receiving several copies of confirmation of payment from Stripchat that they have sent payment rah rah rah that is great but, I HAVE STILL NOT RECIEVED SAID PAYMENT OF $530.35 and tomorrow marks 1 EXACT MONTH SINCE STRIPCHAT PAID OUT?

The customer service has been nothing short of shocking tbh, I have been through around 9 different agents and all keep sending me around in roundabouts. 2 weeks so far, daily messages and daily support tickets and all I get is BOTS and copy paste replies :(

So my last reply yesterday was saying "Look guys it is clear I am never getting this payment or it has been lost in translation) so can we please start proceedings in retracting that payment and re issuing under my new method of Paxum) because this is an option according to Stripchat!

They are trying their absolute best to NOT track the payment with their banks even though ny bank confirmed this is what needs to happen!

I wasted over 30 dollars on charges and also provided them with a clear phone recorder NG where my bank agent clearly states this is NOT something they can address but stripchat will have none of it! They will not accept responsibility and will not address this issue properly.

My reply was yet again another payment confirmation from 28th Dec! A document I first received over a week ago! Like cmon guys IT IS NOT COMING! They have NO phone number, I can't find a normal human being ? And they are now blatantly ignoring my request in looking into getting my money back. Its now the second of February and still nothing!

And so TBH girls! I NEED UR HELP ? Please point me to a human there that will help ? Because they are not taking me serious! so much so I have already sought legal advice and provided them with a letter of action, which seems tp be falling on deaf ears? ! And with all my proof and patience I WILL SUE THESE MOFO IF I HAVE TOO! Obvs I don't want it coming to that!

Just want the money I HAVE EARNED, LEGALLY AND RESPECTFULLY!

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!
can I get the same resolution too? I been wait 2month for paxum, end up being reject and the fees hell yeah burn like that. I have almost $7** there. I do email to stripchat about to transfer back use p2p as I being advice by paxum but yet still doesn't get the reply from stripchat and how to use that

Upvote 0
it's same goes to me as I can't use directa24 before. then. change to paxum, hell no the fees burn just like

can I get the same resolution too? I been wait 2month for paxum, end up being reject and the fees hell yeah burn like that. I have almost $7** there. I do email to stripchat about to transfer back use p2p as I being advice by paxum but yet still doesn't get the reply from stripchat and how to use that

You query has been already responded to in duplicate thread: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/repayment.43821/

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.