AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Not receiving PMs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2022
Hi everyone, this is my first post here.

First of all, I have to say I spend lot of money on chaturbate, so this is not a "why does this girl not answer me for free?" question.

When I find a girl I like on the platform, I am usually a repeat user and pay whenever I can. No girl has ever had a problem with me and they all seem happy to have me on their stream, even days when I don't have tokens and we talk about various things.

The thing is that it has happened to me on several occasions that they told me that they did not receive my PM messages (they say it's because of their internet connection, but it seems very strange to me). I wanted to know if this has happened to other people (especially from the streamers point of view) and to find out if it is true that there is a problem with the PMs or if they are cheating me trying to make me spend more tokens.

I read this yesterday and was going to reply that it has never happened to me with a model as far as I am aware, no one has ever said anything at least.
Today, right now, in fact, a model sent me 2 messages in PM and I sent her one back, and it showed that there is a new PM from me but when she looked there is NO message,

She is a model I absolutely trust.

Edit:
Just to add, I don't think it's anything to do with connection, her internet is really fantastic and so is mine, none of us seem to have any connection issues

Upvote 0
there is a problem with the PMs or if they are cheating me trying to make me spend more tokens.
I'm confused by the part about cheating you to spend more tokens......
If you tip for pm but the model does not write, then the chat will show that you tipped for it.

But if this is about messages sent by you during a pm chat that the model says aren't being received, but show up in your pm window, that suggests a site glitch.
But if so, am not seeing where the suggestion that this may be cheating you to spend more came from....

Upvote 0
But if so, am not seeing where the suggestion that this may be cheating you to spend more came from....
Maybe because he is doing the same thing I do; whenever I have an exchange of non-administrative chitchat PMs with a model, I try tipping around 10 tks per message I sent. Based on their replies a couple of them appeared to answer just to keep me writing.

Upvote 0
I read this yesterday and was going to reply that it has never happened to me with a model as far as I am aware, no one has ever said anything at least.
Today, right now, in fact, a model sent me 2 messages in PM and I sent her one back, and it showed that there is a new PM from me but when she looked there is NO message,

She is a model I absolutely trust.

Edit:
Just to add, I don't think it's anything to do with connection, her internet is really fantastic and so is mine, none of us seem to have any connection issues

I thought they already fixed that bug? Shes sure she didn't refresh?

Edit: it was happening for a while for at least a few models but then it stopped so I assume they fixed it. They can always use the https://www.cbhours.com/eyecontact.php eye-contact app as a work around if they want. (to read at least)

Upvote 0
She works in a studio, so I think she can't decide about the tools to use, Idk. Could it be that the studio is limiting the interaction after a certain time without tipping?

Upvote 0
I thought they already fixed that bug? Shes sure she didn't refresh?

Edit: it was happening for a while for at least a few models but then it stopped so I assume they fixed it. They can always use the https://www.cbhours.com/eyecontact.php eye-contact app as a work around if they want. (to read at least)

After about half an hour it started to work - no refresh, nothing changed on either end, it just randomly started to work.
And no she definitely didn't refresh, and even if she did it usually keeps the last message in the PM, or it always does on my end when I go back to a model, I can see the last one - but she definitely did not refresh at all during her 3 hr stream

Upvote 0
and even if she did it usually keeps the last message in the PM, or it always does on my end when I go back to a model

because for a viewer it defaults to opening a PM with the model when you click the PM tab, but for a model it doesn't do that it goes to a list of PMs but its blank if she hits refresh until she opens the PMs to each user again.

Do you know if she mentioned her userlist also being blank when she had that PM issue?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.