AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Nudity

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hi
Im new to streamate .Can i be topless on free chat?:) Im learned on cb and today had my first, very succesfull shift. In first minutess peoople started sending golds, 5, 10 and so on and i wasnt sure how far i can go :)
Yes, you can be topless if you want.

the rule used to be no bottomless nudity at all in free chat.

Then it changed a few years ago to "no pink bits". I have no clue what it's at now. But topless is fine.

You might find it useful to join the official SM Model discord, it's a good source of info for new SM models.
We keep the SM Models only section here super active too. And support each other a lot. There's some super useful threads there :)

Upvote 0
Then it changed a few years ago to "no pink bits". I have no clue what it's at now. But topless is fine.
Adjust the hue on cam so there are no pink bits and now everything is allowed 😂
Adam Sandler Adult Humor GIF

ETA: Not legitimate advice, just jabbing at how silly the no pink bits is

Upvote 0
Adjust the hue on cam so there are no pink bits and now everything is allowed 😂
Adam Sandler Adult Humor GIF

ETA: Not legitimate advice, just jabbing at how silly the no pink bits is
ROTFL 🤣🤣🤣

Upvote 0

You might find it useful to join the official SM Model discord, it's a good source of info for new SM models.
We keep the SM Models only section here super active too. And support each other a lot. There's some super useful threads there :)
I saw this discord thing. I will try to find myself in there haha:) I never used discord

Upvote 0
Hi
Im new to streamate .Can i be topless on free chat?:) Im learned on cb and today had my first, very succesfull shift. In first minutess peoople started sending golds, 5, 10 and so on and i wasnt sure how far i can go :)
You can be top less. You just can't show your actual in your pussy or ass. Like you can flash your ass but you can't bend over and spread

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0

Ya on discord there saying now just no spreading. Like I can stand up n shoe my bush but I can't lay back n spread. I honestly liked it better when they were more strict with nude in free chat.

Upvote 0
. I honestly liked it better when they were more strict with nude in free chat.
Yes I did too. We had more better clientele on the site. The nudity in free chat brought an influx of entitled cheap fuckwads over. Thank God for the block feature.

Upvote 0
Yes I did too. We had more better clientele on the site. The nudity in free chat brought an influx of entitled cheap fuckwads over. Thank God for the block feature.
I love it too for now and this is also helping me with other pages to be not so fast .Now i need really good tipper to show all on cb and stop stream on sc:) From first moments i realized that is very good idea!

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I love it too for now and this is also helping me with other pages to be not so fast .Now i need really good tipper to show all on cb and stop stream on sc:) From first moments i realized that is very good idea!
For now only 1 men tipped me for show ass, and other guys were sending 2, 5, 10 just like that - i feel really attractive when im on SM . And when i did "underboob" they sent even more- its crazy! Im wokring on cb where is so much freeloaders. SM For now is shocking for me but in positive way

Upvote 0
For now only 1 men tipped me for show ass, and other guys were sending 2, 5, 10 just like that - i feel really attractive when im on SM . And when i did "underboob" they sent even more- its crazy! Im wokring on cb where is so much freeloaders. SM For now is shocking for me but in positive way
thats wonderful sm is being a positive experience for you. sm does have its share of freeloaders but for the most part, sm members get that its a pay-to-play site.

Reactions: MarieElise
Upvote 0
I keep both up n running at same time. I feel like I get more shows on streamate.com but sometimes I get bigger spenders on Chaturbate cause they don't have a low daily spending limit

Upvote 0
I keep both up n running at same time. I feel like I get more shows on streamate.com but sometimes I get bigger spenders on Chaturbate cause they don't have a low daily spending limit
Me trying to, but I have a lot of regulars on cb for who i do show so when i see they comes i stop SM and when i do pvt on SM i stop on CB and for now i noticed that is affecting my traffic on cb for sure. Dont know how to fix this. Sadly that on Cb we dont have option: go away for a moment or something

Upvote 0
And what would you say about pvt rates and exclusive if im beginner there? Yesterday I set 4,99 normal pvt and 6,99 exclusive. My first good earnings there was on 3,49 on pvt and 5,99 exclusive, so guy took me for exclusive and was tipping lot of 25 and 30 golds during it. I dont know what is good when i dont have regulars yet. Yesterday i did only 0,90 dolars but girls on discord said also that was very slow day so maybe it was not because of changing rates?

Upvote 0
Me trying to, but I have a lot of regulars on cb for who i do show so when i see they comes i stop SM and when i do pvt on SM i stop on CB and for now i noticed that is affecting my traffic on cb for sure. Dont know how to fix this. Sadly that on Cb we dont have option: go away for a moment or something
You are not using a hidden/secret show app on CB? I know that 'Secret Show++' by Noiett has the option to pay per minute, but also to not allow anyone on CB to watch.

Upvote 0
You are not using a hidden/secret show app on CB? I know that 'Secret Show++' by Noiett has the option to pay per minute, but also to not allow anyone on CB to watch.
For sure not allow\ to watch i need. I Can be ban from SM if somebody would watch my show for SM in other page and trust me ,guys can be tricky. I had once situation that men went on cb and was quiet and from another nick he was tiping me on SC. If some trolls would like to catch women on doinfg something like that then we can be just ban so this must be someting absolutely that nobody can see

Upvote 0
Ya a break button be nice. What I would do is close chaturbate but don't like x it out so you can see who had been in your room. When u log back in send them a direct message saying your back. This tends to work

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
So frustrating there was a guy on guy couple on Chaturbate very high in the contest who was tied but naked showing his entier cocktail
How is this allowed

Upvote 0