AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Number of the Beast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lettuce.. give thanks in this time of need... :lol: :lol:

Ham, bacon N cheese for da sammich :mrgreen:

BabyGirlRed said:
Well, since this song is now in my head, I guess I'll post it.

Since it's such a beautiful song, I'll be sure to get plenty o' thanks, right?

...RIGHT? :angry4:

JUST CLICK THE F*CKIN' THANK BUTTON

And silly me, I thought this was going to be an Iron Maiden thread all along.

If we're going there, my favorite Maiden song ever. Warning 13+ minute song based on the poem of the same name.

RogueWarrior said:
If we're going there, my favorite Maiden song ever. Warning 13+ minute song based on the poem of the same name.

Oh, fuck yes! You really need to visit my room one of these days, Warrior.

BabyGirlRed said:
RogueWarrior said:

OK, I'm thanking indiscriminantly here. But, have you ever read the Samuel Taylor Coleridge poem? I did so in high school just because, you know, I wanted to know the source.

While I have never been a poetry fan and may not get all the nuance, but for my money, the Maiden synopsis is much better. The original is interminably long.

RogueWarrior said:
BabyGirlRed said:
RogueWarrior said:

OK, I'm thanking indiscriminantly here. But, have you ever read the Samuel Taylor Coleridge poem? I did so in high school just because, you know, I wanted to know the source.

While I have never been a poetry fan and may not get all the nuance, but for my money, the Maiden synopsis is much better. The original is interminably long.

I really enjoy poetry, but I have never read the full poem. I had started reading it after my father told me about it, but ain't nobody got time for dat! I read part one. That's it. I think someday I might read the full thing. Someday. Not today, though. There are far too many internet things to do and noms to omnomnom on.

I'm thanking all your posts in this thread just to help.

As I started typing this, you were at 549.

Don't forget to screen shot it when you get there- it might not last long :p

LadyLuna said:
I'm thanking all your posts in this thread just to help.

As I started typing this, you were at 549.

Don't forget to screen shot it when you get there- it might not last long :p

Yay! Thanks, Luna! I wish my token luck would be more like my "thanks" luck. Haha! This is awesome.

I ignored this thread for two days, thinking i would open it to find some fantastical frigin crap. Perhaps a link to, WTF pseudoscience blog article, of a recent discovery of some glifics found buried with the ancient mummified remains of a murdered priestess. Or maybe a new theory of a MIT maintenance worker and Fox News analyst that could positively show that, the geodesic dome, Buckyballs, and Buckminster Fuller himself were all of alien origin. Sent here, infecting a large part of the populace in the 50's & 60's with satanic multi sided geometrical shapes, most notably the pyramid, and some other shapes with 6 sides. One Fox is calling the penta-plus-agram. Those originally infected and their spawn live among us today as the liberal left, and illegal immigrants.

But no, I opened the thread to find evil far beyond any I had imagined. BabyGirlRed, your ability to pry, pickpocket,pander, and procure, thanks from your fellow forum members is wickedly clever indeed. Your treachery is fitting of the thread title. :notworthy:

Now if the above jumble of thought and words are not worthy of thanks, than they should be given for effort, as they cost you nothing, yet enrich my spirit, and stem my words. (The more thanks I receive, the less desperate I feel, and my focus becomes less quantitative, and more qualitative.)

I was so amused by this I just thanked every post and put you over 600 :mrgreen:

Clever, very clever :clap:

Oh I am making this shit happen NOW :dance:

BOOM! :handgestures-salute:

Mv3XT.jpg

Nobody thank her until she wakes up and see's this :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.