AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS/Image quality/Camera

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2022
Chaturbate Username
Realprincecharm
Hello everyone,
there are some models that have an stunning image quality and I am really wondering what’s their specific settings for achieving that.

I’m using an Sony a6600 + Sigma 16 f1.4
+ Elgato capture card, my image is OK but I feel there is a lot of room for improvements and even if I tried every profile pictures, messing with obs luts and color grading, I can’t achieve that nice image I am seeking.

I don’t know if I’m allowed to use other models as references but if you can look on KateHound, you will see exactly what I mean (she’s using the same setup)

Hello everyone,
there are some models that have an stunning image quality and I am really wondering what’s their specific settings for achieving that.

I’m using an Sony a6600 + Sigma 16 f1.4
+ Elgato capture card, my image is OK but I feel there is a lot of room for improvements and even if I tried every profile pictures, messing with obs luts and color grading, I can’t achieve that nice image I am seeking.

I don’t know if I’m allowed to use other models as references but if you can look on KateHound, you will see exactly what I mean (she’s using the same setup)
The base of image quality is lighting, if you cant get the image that you want through settings I would recommend playing around with your lighting.

The aperture youtube channel has a lot of info on a lot of different lighting setups, that's probably where I would start:

The base of image quality is lighting, if you cant get the image that you want through settings I would recommend playing around with your lighting.

The aperture youtube channel has a lot of info on a lot of different lighting setups, that's probably where I would start:
Of course I have good light setup, I tried Elgato lighting, I tried soft-boxes and I also tried umbrellas. Need to specify that I also modified the bulbs - temperature color and position. Still can't get that picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.