AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OBS settings vs virtual cam preview??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilly_____

Cam Model
Jun 7, 2022
www.goddesslillylee.com
Twitter Username
@goddesslillylee
MFC Username
Lilly_____
Streamate Username
LillyLee
Chaturbate Username
Lilly_cutie
I've been having a weird issue with my virtual cam preview lately...it shows great on OBS and on any tab on dark mode but for some reason whenever I change to a tab that's on light mode the preview goes to a terrible dark hue. I wonder if my viewers can also see that?? I've never experienced this but it's been like that for the last few days.

All I know is when testing or checking my cam I use another browser and check stream from that. If your viewing your stream with another account or anonymous, I would imagine what you see is what everyone else would see.
Not sure one dark VS light mode.

All I know is when testing or checking my cam I use another browser and check stream from that. If your viewing your stream with another account or anonymous, I would imagine what you see is what everyone else would see.
Not sure one dark VS light mode.
The dark and light thing is really weird to me. For example, on Streamate it will look exactly how I configured it. But when I go to the Chaturbate tab, my preview image will go darker. Happens with other sites as well. So I don't know if my image changes for viewers of each site accordingly or if it goes darker and lighter all the time for all viewers. Or if it's all just on my end.

I think I'll do what you said and go check my stream for each site on a different device. Thanks for the tip!

It could be the light from the screen messing up the color settings . If its only happening on sites that dont have a darker color profile that would be my best guess.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Lilly_____
It could be the light from the screen messing up the color settings . If its only happening on sites that dont have a darker color profile that would be my best guess.
aaaa that makes sense!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.