AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Obsessed with a cam model

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 25, 2013
Hi i'm new here. I've used mfc for a couple of years, just dabbling around really, but recently i came across a model who I've become obsessed/infatuated with. Just wondering if anyone's got some tips on how to deal with this. I think about her all the time, it's becoming a problem. Should i stop visiting her room and try and cool off a bit? Would that even work? How do Cam models deal with obsessed members?

StanCoob said:
Hi i'm new here. I've used mfc for a couple of years, just dabbling around really, but recently i came across a model who I've become obsessed/infatuated with. Just wondering if anyone's got some tips on how to deal with this. I think about her all the time, it's becoming a problem. Should i stop visiting her room and try and cool off a bit? Would that even work? How do Cam models deal with obsessed members?

• A few ideas:
  • If you are on a PM basis with the model, explain her in the less creepy way possible what you are going through and ask her kindly to ban you. If she cares as much about her regulars as the ACF models, she'll do it and won't try to talk you out of it for tokens.
  • Log on to your account, go to password change, enter your former password, type a random string of characters for your new password (copy paste it twice from a notepad). Don't use the recover password function.
  • You must also realise that your infatuation is based on a persona you have created in your mind. We, as members, never truly know what a model is like; it's an act, an entertaining plot, some of it may reflect a small part of the model personality, but it is nothing more than that: a small aspect of someone, who you don't truly know. I would compare this with transvestism: you put some make-up, wear fancy clothes that you wouldn't wear in your daily life, and become someone else for the evening.
  • I won't try to "psychoanalyse" you, but you should ask yourself why you let yourself fall for a person who is not "real". You know it is not rational. Try to stay away from the Internet for a while and try to concentrate on what's really important, your family, your friends, "the real world". Talk to someone. Find your way back to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.