AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OctAmber Success!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
So.... holy smokes! When October began, I had no idea how it would end. It wasn't until a very special MFC member rocked my world with a PHENOMENAL tip on October 12 that it turned into a mega month! I ended up in the top 15 that day, and started working hard as I could each day after that and maintained top 10! It was my first time in the top 10 for Miss MFC (I finished 6th, w00t!) for all of 2011. AMAZING!!

Thank you tremendously to everyone who contributed to this epic OctAmber. It means a lot to me when you support me during crazy months like this, whether it be with flowing tokens, screen cap contributions to the forum for me, or great company and conversation. But clearly I owe a HUGE THANK YOU to ThePioneer and Schmoe for going an extra few miles for me. It seriously blows my mind how generous the two of you were each and every day. I don't know what I've done to deserve such treatment, and I feel there's no way to thank you enough. Just know how much it means to me, and how incredibly special you made me feel. :love5:

My OctAmber Graveyard turned out HUGE! The Tombstones ended up looking awesome on my wall. Those Kisses of Death sure were tiring, though. :D Here are pics of them, see if you can find your name...

DATD5.jpg

UaXoB.jpg

Qeiuw.jpg

GLmLa.jpg

Z8ZXG.jpg

FhNbZ.jpg

X8EEY.jpg

1ETH8.jpg

TxBOm.jpg

bela4.jpg

You're all awesome-sauce and I'm glad to have you in my OctAmber history! I hope you all enjoyed the fun times last month and will visit me again soon (once I get back on my feet, hehe.) Thanks so much!!!

Holy shit, that is indeed a metric fuck-ton of kisses. Way to go Schlmoe and ThePioneer, and everybody else who helped too!

I herped and derped myself silly when I saw the wall of Pioneer tombstones with Pioneer Junior. :lol:

Reactions: AmberCutie
Holy crap, I just realized you finished 6th. Nice work Slambah! Hard work and awesome melnos really do pay off ;)

oow.. i feel honored to see my name in your photo's :oops:
thought it was the best idea ever... and really happy it brought you all these good things and people to share it with...

:clap: for all the members that made octamber rock! :dance:

Hello, i saw your show a few days ago, i was a bit drunk, dont remember much, but i v kept always the idea that i saw a very fuckble woman, not in a grotest mode of imagining it,

but in a way that ambercutie is a beautifull woman with a tremendous body.

Well, all the tokens i had i gave you.

Congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.