AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Odd Shows In Free Chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... just saw a topless girl swapping out a flat tire on her car... i've seen some odd shit on cam before but that has to rank up there for me

Reactions: SNATCH
I think best I ever saw was a model called BabyGrrl get absolutely shitface drunk, to the point where she was swaying from side to side on her chair. Mind you she did (attempted) a group show in this time, and was toying herself in group and a bit in public

Eventually *thud* she hit the floor, could still see her legs on cam.

And there she lay until morning, sun came up in her room, she still passed out and people watching every once in a while to see if she woke. Suddenly people are freaking out because they can see a dude opening the screen door behind her from outside - then all hell broke loose and the cam was left on the whole time.

Dude walks up to the computer, starts messing around with it, yells at her to wake up (she groans), he keeps yelling, she wakes up and then he screams at her about walking in on saturday morning to find his girlfriend passed out naked with a vibrator in her, computer on, and

"look at all these messages from your friends! Randomguy has a big cock for you he says! Eight, nine...fourteen messages from guys! Have you seen all their cocks?? Have you??? Oh god."

By this point she starts responding groggily but I couldn't really hear what she said, she was still off cam. Then he said he was going to show all this stuff to his dad, and tell everyone on facebook what a slut she is. There would have been about 1500 people listening and watching at this point. Guy said he was going to kick her out, she could find someplace else to live, then the cam went off :(

Didn't see her online again for a couple months, new bf, new place, apparently he knows she cams.

I know it probably sucked for her but goddamn it was entertaining to watch!!

bodisha said:
lol... just saw a topless girl swapping out a flat tire on her car... i've seen some odd shit on cam before but that has to rank up there for me

That was AstroKitty attempting to change her oil, but she started to strip the corners off the oil pan bolt so gave that up. Got to her room late and have no idea why the tire was off but got a couple caps.

BTW, I highly recommend this basic tool set for any DIYers out there!!! One set of tools handles SAE & Metric and they will remove just about any previously stripped nut or bolt the way they are designed. http://www.metrinch.tv/

Attachments

• AutoM2.jpg
    AutoM2.jpg
    292.8 KB · Views: 416
  • AutoM1.jpg
    AutoM1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 416
  • AutoMaintenance.jpg
    AutoMaintenance.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 416
Bocefish said:
BTW, I highly recommend this basic tool set for any DIYers out there!!! One set of tools handles SAE & Metric and they will remove just about any previously stripped nut or bolt the way they are designed. http://www.metrinch.tv/

I have stripped many a nut in my day...soooo I just added this to my wishlist! Thanks for the tip, Mr. Bocefish... ;)

know-your-tools.jpg

edit: IF I ever actually recieved such a nice gift, I will be sure to do a "DIY" nudey show with my supercool tools bb's! BAAHAHAHA! :mrgreen:

Reactions: camstory
LiLredhairedgrl said:
I have stripped many a nut in my day...

:lol: :lol: Not even gonna walk thru that wide open door... :evil: :lol:

Bocefish said:
That was AstroKitty attempting to change her oil

6613786317_45d1ceb5f6_m.jpg

Ok... a topless model changing her oil is odd (At least in my opinion)... lol.. but what does 967 guys watching her do it say? :lol:

Reactions: JimsX
bodisha said:
Bocefish said:

Ok... a topless model changing her oil is odd (At least in my opinion)... lol.. but what does 967 guys watching her do it say? :lol:

It says guys enjoy watching a handy, scantily clad babe doing something other than sitting around diddling her twat for tokens. :lol:

Reactions: RebeccaT and SNATCH
Bocefish said:
bodisha said:
Bocefish said:

It says guys enjoy watching a handy, scantily clad babe doing something other than sitting around diddling her twat for tokens. :lol:
I feel a little scared for her car though

Bocefish said:
bodisha said:
Bocefish said:

I could see watching her if she was rebuilding a transmission topless...lol.. but a topless oil change? lol.. where's the challenge in that? :lol:

bodisha said:
I could see watching her if she was rebuilding a transmission topless...lol.. but a topless oil change? lol.. where's the challenge in that? :lol:
The challenge is she's female :lol:

*hide*

Since when is it weird to do marker shows? I can name tons of models who have done them before. It's simple....the person tips and get their name written on your body. I thought this forum wasn't about making fun of models? :twocents-02cents:

KrissyMadison said:
Since when is it weird to do marker shows? I can name tons of models who have done them before. It's simple....the person tips and get their name written on your body. I thought this forum wasn't about making fun of models? :twocents-02cents:

The interesting thing about marker shows.. it's one of the most popular type of shows to do on MFC, but so many people seem to think it's such bizarre behavior. I've done several marker shows and almost every time I do one I get called 'weird' 'insane' 'stupid' 'dumb looking' 'well at least you're hot .. really fucking weird, but hot, i can get used to it' or something to that degree. I don't get it. :think:

BUT.. when I stick the marker in my vagina, hold a white board up to it and my vagina draws something, that is apparently A-OKAY, totally normal, please do it again bb! :thumbleft:

Jupiter551 said:
I think best I ever saw was a model called BabyGrrl get absolutely shitface drunk, to the point where she was swaying from side to side on her chair. Mind you she did (attempted) a group show in this time, and was toying herself in group and a bit in public

And there she lay until morning, sun came up in her room, she still passed out and people watching every once in a while to see if she woke. Suddenly people are freaking out because they can see a dude opening the screen door behind her from outside - then all hell broke loose and the cam was left on the whole time.

Dude walks up to the computer, starts messing around with it, yells at her to wake up (she groans), he keeps yelling, she wakes up and then he screams at her about walking in on saturday morning to find his girlfriend passed out naked with a vibrator in her, computer on, and

"look at all these messages from your friends! Randomguy has a big cock for you he says! Eight, nine...fourteen messages from guys! Have you seen all their cocks?? Have you??? Oh god."

By this point she starts responding groggily but I couldn't really hear what she said, she was still off cam. Then he said he was going to show all this stuff to his dad, and tell everyone on facebook what a slut she is. There would have been about 1500 people listening and watching at this point. Guy said he was going to kick her out, she could find someplace else to live, then the cam went off :(

Didn't see her online again for a couple months, new bf, new place, apparently he knows she cams.

Wow just wow I feel sorry fot the girl. Some people these days that think women are sluts for dong this *roles eyes* I hate closed minded people like that. I am glad though she found someone willing to accept her for who she is and loves her(hopefully) and away from that fuck bag douche.

EvaLee said:
The interesting thing about marker shows.. it's one of the most popular type of shows to do on MFC, but so many people seem to think it's such bizarre behavior. I've done several marker shows and almost every time I do one I get called 'weird' 'insane' 'stupid' 'dumb looking' 'well at least you're hot .. really fucking weird, but hot, i can get used to it' or something to that degree. I don't get it. :think:

BUT.. when I stick the marker in my vagina, hold a white board up to it and my vagina draws something, that is apparently A-OKAY, totally normal, please do it again bb! :thumbleft:

LMAO!!! Totally agree! Marker shows go on allllllllllllllllll the time on MFC! Sometimes even by request of the tippers (at least in my case) and I know what you're talking about when the random passerby comes in and says "wtf is going on?" but I mean....drawing names on you is prolly one of the LEAST bizarre things you will encounter on MFC. Period. I literally saw a girl SHAVE HER HEAD for 40 tokens before... not to mention the whole "bed posting" fetish. They can carry on doing their thing & I'll do mine lol. If someone doesn't like what I got going on in my room, they can always leave! :hello2:

Reactions: 1 person
BootyEyes said:
this might not fit, but wtf is KrissyMadison on a Japanese game show?
This show was odd, because I have never seen this kind of brightness in any other room.
BootyEyes said:
These colours are blinding, how is this done and how do we put an end to it?
I was not talking about the show specifically (hence the preface: this might not fit), but the way the colours look.
KrissyMadison said:
I thought this forum wasn't about making fun of models?
Not making fun, simply questioning the camera effect, as it makes watching rather difficult.

This is an image from, I survived a Japanese Game show.
KWqHa.jpg

KrissyMadison said:
If someone doesn't like what I got going on in my room, they can always leave!
Left right after cap, thanks for the tip. I still have two questions:
How is this colour effect achieved? and can it be toned down?

Frankie said:
luvsyou said:
Wow...that is unique.

I keep wondering when we'll see live birth on mfc.

All things considered, it can't be far off.

"200 tokens 4 baby pop out, 500 to send u the placenta bb!"

Wait a minute...that's an INGENIOUS way to end my stint on MFC! I can picture it now. 4 years down the road, I get pregnant, cam til I'm about to pop and then my water breaks...hey guys!! XXXXX amount of tokens until live birth bb! Goal met, I perform a live water birth on cam. Then I bid farewell and never return. It would be legen....wait for it, gotta get through these labor pains...dary!

KrissyMadison said:
Since when is it weird to do marker shows? I can name tons of models who have done them before. It's simple....the person tips and get their name written on your body.

Yeah, I used to do "Tip 50 tokens to get your name written on me in marker" shows a while back. Models usually charge 50 - 100 tokens per name, so if she has several names on her body then that's awesome for her money-wise. Nothing weird about that at all. :)

KrissyMadison said:
I thought this forum wasn't about making fun of models? :twocents-02cents:

And I've seen models being made fun of a lot on the forum. Some of it is immature shit-talking, while some of it was well-deserved (such as scamming models, etc.).

The_Brown_Fox said:
And I've seen models being made fun of a lot on the forum. Some of it is immature shit-talking, while some of it was well-deserved (such as scamming models, etc.).
What is being made fun of and what is a good-hearted chuckle about something that strikes us as humourous is completely subjective.

If you wanted to look at it that way there's far more members being "made fun of" on here but meh, sometimes people say or do shit that's funny. It's not making fun of them to post it.

BootyEyes thought her room's bright colours were odd, fair enough, that's not "making fun" is it?

We've discussed this before - but if people can't post what they really think about things (models, members, whatever), and hopefully have a bit of a laugh at themselves and others, then this forum just becomes a marketing tool for models and MFC. I don't think Amber wants that or why she started it :dontknow:

One of the things about free expression is sometimes your happiness clashes with someone else's right to express themselves.

sxycherrypie said:
Jupiter551 said:

Wow just wow I feel sorry fot the girl. Some people these days that think women are sluts for dong this *roles eyes* I hate closed minded people like that. I am glad though she found someone willing to accept her for who she is and loves her(hopefully) and away from that fuck bag douche.

Yeah, that sounds horrible. :( And the guy is so disgusted with her, yet he thinks it's acceptable to put her on blast on Facebook? That is fucking ridiculous...what an asshole!

The_Brown_Fox said:
KrissyMadison said:
Since when is it weird to do marker shows? I can name tons of models who have done them before. It's simple....the person tips and get their name written on your body.

Yeah, I used to do "Tip 50 tokens to get your name written on me in marker" shows a while back. Models usually charge 50 - 100 tokens per name, so if she has several names on her body then that's awesome for her money-wise. Nothing weird about that at all. :)
Who would have thought that the ability to write legibly on yourself, upside-down and backwards (from your vantage point), would be a marketable job skill! :-D

Jupiter551 said:
What is being made fun of and what is a good-hearted chuckle about something that strikes us as humourous is completely subjective.

If you wanted to look at it that way there's far more members being "made fun of" on here but meh, sometimes people say or do shit that's funny. It's not making fun of them to post it.

BootyEyes thought her room's bright colours were odd, fair enough, that's not "making fun" is it?

We've discussed this before - but if people can't post what they really think about things (models, members, whatever), and hopefully have a bit of a laugh at themselves and others, then this forum just becomes a marketing tool for models and MFC. I don't think Amber wants that or why she started it :dontknow:

One of the things about free expression is sometimes your happiness clashes with someone else's right to express themselves.

Jupiter, I'm not sure why you're disputing another one of my posts, but I didn't accuse BootyEyes of anything. I was responding to KrissyMadison who commented "I thought this forum wasn't about making fun of models," and I stated that models DO get made fun of on the forum. And yes, we know that members get made fun of too. However Krissy wasn't talking about members, so why even bring that up?

Reactions: Nordling
StanislavJ said:
Who would have thought that the ability to write legibly on yourself, upside-down and backwards (from your vantage point), would be a marketable job skill! :-D

OMG, try writing someone's name on your ass cheek in large letters! :lol: I've done that for custom photos too. It's a cool idea, but man oh man, you've gotta twist your body a bit if you wanna cover a good amount of butt cheek. LOL!

BootyEyes said:
I still have two questions:

I easily caught the game show reference.... In case you're actually serious, the colors arent even near the JGS color scale. Simply well lit for camming and easy to see marker color to me.... not even neon. It'd look pretty cool in black light too. :twocents-02cents: Maybe tweak your brightness setting on your monitor... :-D

Reactions: camstory
AshaSnow said:
Frankie said:
luvsyou said:
Wow...that is unique.

I keep wondering when we'll see live birth on mfc.

All things considered, it can't be far off.

"200 tokens 4 baby pop out, 500 to send u the placenta bb!"

Wait a minute...that's an INGENIOUS way to end my stint on MFC! I can picture it now. 4 years down the road, I get pregnant, cam til I'm about to pop and then my water breaks...hey guys!! XXXXX amount of tokens until live birth bb! Goal met, I perform a live water birth on cam. Then I bid farewell and never return. It would be legen....wait for it, gotta get through these labor pains...dary!

Well as long as your having a baby girl it should be totally fine, dont want any men on cam after all lol .... Would the midwife make it a girl/girl show?

BootyEyes said:
BootyEyes said:
this might not fit, but wtf is KrissyMadison on a Japanese game show?
This show was odd, because I have never seen this kind of brightness in any other room.
BootyEyes said:
These colours are blinding, how is this done and how do we put an end to it?
I was not talking about the show specifically (hence the preface: this might not fit), but the way the colours look.
KrissyMadison said:
I thought this forum wasn't about making fun of models?
Not making fun, simply questioning the camera effect, as it makes watching rather difficult.

KrissyMadison said:
If someone doesn't like what I got going on in my room, they can always leave!
Left right after cap, thanks for the tip. I still have two questions:

No color effect needed. I just simply make sure I have lots of lighting strategically placed in my cam room! Would you rather I cam in half darkness like a lot of models I have saw lately where you can barely even make out their facial features let alone their girlie parts when shows happen? :lol: Sorry man, don't live in a cave and don't intend to.

Jupiter551 said:
The_Brown_Fox said:

Okay, keeping what you said in point that a forum is a place to find common ground and to also express one's opinions (whether is be members, models, or whatever) I was simply expressing the same sarcasm that was originally expressed in regards to me. He has his opinion, and I have my opinion that it was a tad rude. That is all I was saying. His opinion...My opinion. End of story :thumbleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.