AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Odd Turn Ons

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaydenrainey said:
i seem to have somewhat of an oral fixation as well.. i can get off really easy while giving a blow job. and i like cum on my face and neck.
THIS!
So. much. this. I am a huge fan of cum, and get serious cravings for it just like other people crave chocolate.
Guys never believe it that my biggest fantasy is another girl to join me while giving a blow job....hehe two girls one cock xD

I am SO INCREDIBLY sensitive to touch just about everywhere. Especially once I'm riled up, but always. You can send me into a state of delirium by the right touch on my elbow, if you wanted to! haha

I also think my obsession with shoes might be turning into a fetish...woops!

The best kind of girl is the one who can be SEXIER clothed than naked. Think pinup. Obviously.

my odd turn on is when cute models tip me...haha jk jk (cough cough, jolene and pin up kitty)
seriously though, a man with sexy forearms makes me hot lol, no idea why but i like em!

I am another girl who cums from giving oral sex. It happens to me quite often actually. I just love sucking a cock. It is so erotic to me, and then seeing my partner turned on and absolutely loving it, I can honestly have multiple orgasms without being touched. And they're intense. And then swallowing up and licking all of that cum up..... Mmmmmm..m.....mmmmmm.....

:sign10: :sign11: <---- Those are next to each other in the smilies. LOVE it! HAHA!

PinUpKittie said:
Jaydenrainey said:
i seem to have somewhat of an oral fixation as well.. i can get off really easy while giving a blow job. and i like cum on my face and neck.
THIS!
So. much. this. I am a huge fan of cum, and get serious cravings for it just like other people crave chocolate.
Guys never believe it that my biggest fantasy is another girl to join me while giving a blow job....hehe two girls one cock xD
Been there done that... its harder on average sized penises i tell ya lol

AluraCurvyBBW said:
PinUpKittie said:
Jaydenrainey said:
THIS!
Been there done that... its harder on average sized penises i tell ya lol
Lucky :cry:

I'm sure it involves some taking turns

Frankie said:
Trusty said:
Older women. Im talking about yalls moms.

O_O My mom isn't exactly a MILF, but you can have her if you want. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pimping your Mom is kinda Hawt

Bocefish said:
PinUpKittie said:
AluraCurvyBBW said:
actually you can both manage on one penis.. however the trick is to know how to share :mrgreen:
Hey, I have a certificate for excellence in sharing from kindergarten ;)

I will generously sacrifice myself just to help you work out your techniques. :whistle:
Haha, I'd need to find another girl, first...I've got solo down pat ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.