AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Off-kilter MFC shows!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
Last night was awesome! I got to play WoW in picture-in-picture mode on MFC! Not only was it a relief to finally get some WoW out of my system after not playing for ages, but it seemed people enjoyed it for a change. LOTS of Warcraft and gaming talk in general, and only a few nay-sayers. Of course there ended up being a tip war to play with my shirt/bra off, but that's to be expected and it was a nice surprise to actually make some tokens during this off-kilter weekend of Mega May. Thank you to all who participated.

Today is going to be another silly MFC show. Yes, I do in fact have Karaoke Revolution loaded up on my ps3 and ready to go for today's show! I am prepared for mega-embarrassment as I fail miserably at most songs on there, but I'm hoping my regulars will figure out fun and creative ways to interact with me and the game. I hope you all are ready for blushing and nervous giggles if you pop into my room within the next few hours...

...and if you know for a fact your ears bleed whenever I sing, I guess I should warn you to mute MFC as soon as you get there. :lol:

heres a bit of proof I'm not the only one who likes your voice and you cant even say its for the boobs since you wernt showing them at the time.

Attachments

• Singing FTW1.jpg
    Singing FTW1.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 1,434
That was definitely fun, but I did have to drink tea and honey last night to make my poor throat feel better. :)

Keithy, I am sad you missed it. I sang Tears for Fears last night.

And for Jennie Bunny I sang More Than Words and managed to get a perfect score!

Thanks to all who visited during these wacky MFC hours yesterday.

Chocolate syrup show tonight!!

Attachments

• Rule the world.png
    Rule the world.png
    129.6 KB · Views: 1,422
  • Diamond Record.png
    Diamond Record.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 1,422
Dear Jason314,
do not ever go shopping while Amber does awesome off-kilter things on camera, like karaoke and chocolate syrup showers, unless you're shopping online for tokens.

Sincerely,
Jason314.

Anyway, Amber, I'm sure you had fun with Karaoke Revolution. I know you have a wonderful singing voice as I've heard you singing to songs during other days.

Jason314 said:
Dear Jason314,
do not ever go shopping while Amber does awesome off-kilter things on camera, like karaoke and chocolate syrup showers, unless you're shopping online for tokens.

Sincerely,
Jason314.

Anyway, Amber, I'm sure you had fun with Karaoke Revolution. I know you have a wonderful singing voice as I've heard you singing to songs during other days.

Iv said it before Ill say it again i wish i could cap a voice Im so glad Im not the only one who thinks she has a wonderful voice

Fuuuuuuck, I totally would have dropped the harmonies on "More Than Words" with you.

Enon said:
I totally would have dropped the harmonies on "More Than Words" with you.

Did anyone else read that as "hormones"? :oops:

Jason314 said:
Enon said:
I totally would have dropped the harmonies on "More Than Words" with you.

Did anyone else read that as "hormones"? :oops:

No, you sick fuck, get your mind straight!
:angel5:

It's tough to keep things straight when the topic is about things off-kilter. But back on topic, I can't wait to see what else is in store.

Blog posting my schedule for these last 5 days of the month in just a moment. stand by ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.