AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Offline tip before first broadcast

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2013
Canada
Twitter Username
@emptiedglass
MFC Username
emptiedglass
Chaturbate Username
emptiedglass
A friend from another camsite recently joined MFC, but hasn't broadcasted yet. I've been trying to tip her, but get a 'model not found' error (her profile shows her as being 'registered' but not a 'model').
MFC tech support wasn't very helpful.
Does anyone know for sure whether or not I have to wait until she gets on cam to tip her?

Reactions: Jessica_
She may not be fully verified on the site yet.
They have to approve her ID and she has to finish her profile and payment info before it goes live and you're able to tip her.

Just a warning though, tipping her before her first broadcast will not affect her camscore at all. I learned that the hard way.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Upvote 0
A friend from another camsite recently joined MFC, but hasn't broadcasted yet. I've been trying to tip her, but get a 'model not found' error (her profile shows her as being 'registered' but not a 'model').
MFC tech support wasn't very helpful.
Does anyone know for sure whether or not I have to wait until she gets on cam to tip her?
As others have said, she isn't verified yet. They won't allow tokens to be sent to someone who isn't for sure "legal" yet.

I'd save the tokens for her first cam shift, if I were you.

Reactions: emptiedglass
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.