AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Offline?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2023
New

Ok I can't say thank you enough about your insight. Ok tonight on SC a model I've known from CB urged me to go in her room. I did but she was acting strange,rushed,stresses etc. She had mentioned multiple times she is off at 8. So when that time arrived she said she had to go,said bye and hurried and went offline. Her profile stayed green for 40 mins after and it continued to show the users in the room for the whole time then profile went offline (no green) and users disappeared. Is it possible to still broadcast after all that? Maybe a pvt show? Thanks for your help,it definitely didn't seem right?

New

Ok I can't say thank you enough about your insight. Ok tonight on SC a model I've known from CB urged me to go in her room. I did but she was acting strange,rushed,stresses etc. She had mentioned multiple times she is off at 8. So when that time arrived she said she had to go,said bye and hurried and went offline. Her profile stayed green for 40 mins after and it continued to show the users in the room for the whole time then profile went offline (no green) and users disappeared. Is it possible to still broadcast after all that? Maybe a pvt show? Thanks for your help,it definitely didn't seem right?

Well she clearly had somewhere to go and was hoping you'd tip her before she leaves.
If we don't close the tab, the dot stays green as if we are online (but not streaming)
Members can sit in a room forever and ever after a show, and it will show them on the list even if model is not broadcasting.

Well she clearly had somewhere to go and was hoping you'd tip her before she leaves.
If we don't close the tab, the dot stays green as if we are online (but not streaming)
Members can sit in a room forever and ever after a show, and it will show them on the list even if model is not broadcasting.
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.