AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Oh, this could be interesting.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, Lucy. I get it. You want to be enlightened. You want to be different and special. Just like the rest of us.

But true existential horror does not come from a vague post trying to send prickles down everyone's spine.

You want to actually get people? You got to hit them with personalized "too real" truths. Like this one, you are trying to hard to be an edge lord sitting in the darkness pretending to know the real truth of the world.

If you wanted everyone to know the "truth", it'd be as easy and simple as telling people that life is pointless and meaningless and sentient life at all is just a serendipitous circumstance for humanity.

And the counter for "life is meaningless" is "I am free to make my own meaning" which incredibly empowering. So, try harder at trying to be dark, because life is incredibly awesome in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.