AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ok so how do I do countdowns while being a nonnude model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AINTK25

Banhammered
Nov 11, 2018
So basically I don't ever want to show my privates in pvt or public or anwhere really. And I don't want to play with a dildo or masturbate I don't even really see the uwse in showing my bare bottom I've had it degraded so many times to me it's just sponge bob so I don't even get am I supposed to countdown for something I see is a flaw... Like I have stretch marks to make it worse on top of it I don't really do well showing my butt head on because It's a straight butt. So I don't even really know my angles yet for it and yesterday I had an awful issue trying to flash it without showing it head on. Added to this I don't really get if I don't like to show masturbation can I still do a countdown for other things like topless in otherwords exposing everything except the ultimate? I also have a question my private doesn't seem to work? Is this normal for newbs? Or is it my computer I had technical difficulties with my chat room just maintaining the public had to download chrome. Is there anything else that helps with this that anyone knows?

Take any and all advice with a grain of salt. My perspective is as a nonnude model who does do masturbation and the occasional bare butt. Feel free to snoop my twitter to see how I market/tease/whathaveya.

There are all kinds of things that you can do without being full nude or explicit. As long as you are clear on your bio that you are nonnude and lay out your ruleset, don't feel like you need to excuse or explain yourself every step of every countdown. Focus on the current goal and hype it up. You're still heading toward an ultimate goal, yours is just a lil different than average. Make it clear just how amazing it is that they are going to get to see you topless, draaaaaaag it out by taking nice small steps to get there. Tease the hell out of em.

If they're disappointed that they don't get full exposure at the end, kindly remind them to read the rules.

You're not selling slabs of tits and ass like a meat market, you're selling a fantasy and the privilege of your attention.

Countdowns can be for anything... non nude models just need to get creative.

Im a hardcore model but i successfully completed a ridiculous countdown to eat sorbet fully clothed once. My highest earning night was a show where i dressed as a giant bunny in a oversized pink bunny onesie and destroyed a couch...

You are an entertainer first and foremost. So entertain..

Countdown to:
Fully clothed bath or shower
Acrobatic tricks
Eating something nasty
Face painting
Songs/dances
Ice bucket challenge
Dramatic readings
Erotica readings

If ur willing to get topless
Topless count
Cut ur top off count
Wet tshirt count
Oily boobs count
Glitter boobs count
Hot wax
Nipple clamps
Boobies fly over cam
Body paint/boob paintings (high tipper or raffle wins the canvas)
Topless baking shows ..same deal..high tip/raffle the cookies

A friend used to tape matches to her nipples and shake them out lmao

not going to pretend that these counts are going to be as easy as "double anal fisting" or even just "cumshow" but if you can get creative and play to your strengths rather than getting hung up on your weaknesses and percieved flaws u will be on the right track.

Status
Not open for further replies.