AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ok, so kind of a delicate question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
but do you cam while you're on your period? How do you deflect?

but do you cam while you're on your period? How do you deflect?
Common methods are:

-Take the days off / for admin
-take the days off cam and make period content for fetish sites.
-Wear a tampon and tuck or cut the string, or a diva cup style cup. Do only non vaginal penetration shows, or panties on with a pad and topless only
-wear a softcup. These allow for penetrative shows
-wear a sponge. These allow for penetrative shows.
-if it's light enough, I know a model who did shows with a black or dark colored dildo only.
-birthcontrol that skips periods or stops them all together.

Personally i did a combination. Took off the heavy days. Did a tampon and tuck, diva cup, or a sponge for penetration.

I would also add that it might be possible and comfortable to do a penetration show with a regular period cup, not only disc (softcup). Depends on the exact cup model and your anatomy. I wouldn't risk trying for the first time while being online though. And of course I'm talking about penetration with toys and/or fingers, not a human penis.

I do the tampon/tuck string method. I'm too old to be on chemical birth control methods but am totally envious of those who get to skip the cycle entirely.

When you say sponge, like a makeup sponge or something else?

I do the tampon/tuck string method. I'm too old to be on chemical birth control methods but am totally envious of those who get to skip the cycle entirely.

If the string was pink guys would love it :woot:

I just take the time off. I bleed far too heavily to cam during. Occasionally I'll cam, if I'm in the financial pits, and I'll focus more on verbal domming than anything else.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
If the string was pink guys would love it :woot:
Now I've had my coffee I admit that was a terrible idea! Too obviously a bl**d connection.

But. Purple, blue, green, orange, gold. String or ribbon. Something to match your color scheme of the day.
Beads, pendants, rings - even matching your other jewelry and bangles.
Disposable or reusable and made of body-safe material.
Make it something to flaunt instead of tuck-and-hide.

If tampon producers had a hint that strings were on public display they'd hire teams of designers to make them attractive.

You can get sponges specifically for this.

I used to buy them of amazon, they were called "hot lady sex tampons", but also some sexual health clinics keep them in stock.

• Helpful!
You can get sponges specifically for this.

I used to buy them of amazon, they were called "hot lady sex tampons", but also some sexual health clinics keep them in stock.
Thank you!

-wear a softcup. These allow for penetrative shows
This is what i do. The soft cups are by far more comfortable than actual diva cups or tampons imo. i buy flex because they are cheaper online and i got tired of going to every pharmacy in my city unable to find softcups. they released a reusable disc recently. im gonna be ordering it soon to see what it's like.

i recommend using smaller toys than normal with soft cups. i sometimes had my softcup spill/move.

since going off birth control this past year, i can no longer cam during. i bleed heavily and get intense cramps/bloating. if you need to work during, recommend trying to get on some bc to see if it stops or lightens up period symptoms and blood flow.

• Helpful!
I kind of skimmed this and everyone else already hit all the main important points, that I've gathered and learned over the years. Just wanted to add, if you are doing penetration shows buy some darker colored toys and lingerie, incase there is a leak. It puts your mind at ease. Sometimes I'm forced to have to work during those times, and I use a diva cup, but even w frequent emptying, they can leak. So for ease of mind I recommend a darker toy, and a darker background. A few times it actually hasn't been visible when there's been a small leak, because I thought ahead to do this.

I also (sometimes) use it as an opportunity to film only GOLD shows and group shows (on the token sites) where I have complete control of what I'm offering, and I do topless only, plus fetish only shows, during the first 2 days.

I have not tried the discs yet, but the cups work good for me (w frequent emptying the first few days). I would rather not work live at all, but sometimes, that's just not an option.

Last edited:
This is actually something I've wondered as a viewer but am too terrified to directly ask.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.