AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OLD messages popping up after removing them

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Has this been happening for anyone else out of curiosity or is it just me? Some people may not even notice if they keep a lot of messages.

But, when there was the option to "remove" a conversation and it would just remove it from displaying in the conversation list, I would do this a lot so I only had open minimal conversations.
I keep getting very old - somewhat old conversations popping back into my conversation feed.

It's quite random and it's for models that I have not visited for a long time, nor messaged for a long time.
Right now I have 2 new ones that have come back to my list: one from May 2023, and the other from December 2023.

I will FULLY delete the conversation, and even a couple of times once I have done that it has popped back up in my inbox and I can see our last message (partially) in the "preview", and if I open the PM, it's blank (because I have deleted the entire PM).

I reported this a little while ago, I understand it may not be a priority but it is very annoying.
But as I say, is it happening to anyone else? I am sure it isn't only me.

Reactions: Hello_Dave
It's happening a lot for me. I have shown @Stella_SC some examples in PM - 2 from yesterday and 1 today, hopefully something can be found to be causing the bug and fixed.

Reactions: Hello_Dave
Upvote 0
Hello @NotYou @jinu_126 and @ElGato,

Please note that our engineering team is aware of this issue and they are doing their best to have it fixed as soon as possible. We cannot advise on the exact ETA. We kindly ask you for your patience in the meantime.

If you haven't already contacted support with this issue, please send an email to Support at help@stripchat.com (and if you have screenshots, that's even better, attach them as well) because the number of requests is very important in this case.

Thanks everyone!

Upvote 0