AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Olivia4naked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xxxpage said:
I recently joined in on her room a few weeks ago. It was a Friday night (I remember because it was the night I went and saw THE CONJURING!!!! so scary) and she was just chilling on a bed with her hair blowing and no sound but music playing. Does she usually not talk?

Also she is BALLER, dude!!!!! She was fully clothed watching a video, Mega-mind I think. Well actually the whole room got to watch while she was in the upper left corner.

I was flabbergasted! Like a steady 500 viewers watching a movie with her.

How does this happen? Is she a super veteran on MFC or something?
Good for her! :)

:clap:

she talks when she feels like talking.

AmberCutie said:
Mr_Do_ said:
...every time I've looked at her, she's just sitting on a bed, smiling, waving, and typing into the chat "thank you" for all the tips that people are giving her for sitting on the bed, smiling.

God said:
read my previous post about her.

you can't get any idea of what she does from just a 2 hour visit one time.

It sounds like he's entered her room multiple times and seen the same or similar thing.

Which is the same experience I have had. I've gone to her room multiple times (read: 25-35 times) all for about 30 mins each and had the same experience. Sometimes she's got a costume on and doing something to enhance that "theme" but it's almost always just her sitting on the bed in said costume miming some theatrics.

It's entertaining for a change, once in a while, and I commend her for being different. But I most definitely don't blame anyone for getting the idea that's all she does after having visited multiple times.

I think what "god" is trying to say is that you have to actually be one of her regulars to be able to sit in her room for hours on end, day after day. The social aspect is what brings them back, not what's on the video stream, methinks.

maybe with some models you will see the same thing everytime you visit for 25-35 minutes, but not Olivia4Naked and she is what this thread is about.

God said:
AmberCutie said:
Mr_Do_ said:
...every time I've looked at her, she's just sitting on a bed, smiling, waving, and typing into the chat "thank you" for all the tips that people are giving her for sitting on the bed, smiling.

God said:
read my previous post about her.

you can't get any idea of what she does from just a 2 hour visit one time.

It sounds like he's entered her room multiple times and seen the same or similar thing.

Which is the same experience I have had. I've gone to her room multiple times (read: 25-35 times) all for about 30 mins each and had the same experience. Sometimes she's got a costume on and doing something to enhance that "theme" but it's almost always just her sitting on the bed in said costume miming some theatrics.

It's entertaining for a change, once in a while, and I commend her for being different. But I most definitely don't blame anyone for getting the idea that's all she does after having visited multiple times.

I think what "god" is trying to say is that you have to actually be one of her regulars to be able to sit in her room for hours on end, day after day. The social aspect is what brings them back, not what's on the video stream, methinks.

maybe with some models you will see the same thing everytime you visit for 25-35 minutes, but not Olivia4Naked and she is what this thread is about.
Well that's exactly what I said happened so... yes, even Olivia. Each time I'd visit I'd see basically the exact same thing.

Reactions: SexySteph
i'm not even one of her regulars but i spend the time to get to know a model whenever possible. i know a lot of models and i still visit models i don't know.

i don't want to go into a lot of details talking about what she does on cam when people don't seem to have the time or desire to find out themselves.

i just hope this thread isn't about jealousy or people judging a camgirl for what she does on cam because then we would have to make threads for every camgirl to compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.