AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

OMG AlexLady has a TRAMP STAMP!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...is that real? :shock:

pyrite1965 said:
Frankie said:
...is that real? :shock:

As real as can be.

Holy. Shit. A very hot girl I want to bang has a tramp stamp. I'm both confused and a little turned on in a very weird way. Just. Woah.

AlexLady said:
It's not real - it was just to freak out the fans :p

XD And yay I succeeded!

I don't really like them, but I'd probably get pretty turned on getting a real one because that's my hot-spot.

A.) Glad it's not real, but it's your body and you're are sexy as fuck no matter what and B.) I'll have to make a mental note of said hot-spot. :D

AlexLady said:
It's not real - it was just to freak out the fans :p

XD And yay I succeeded!

I don't really like them, but I'd probably get pretty turned on getting a real one because that's my hot-spot.

No it didn't freak me out at all...

Ok it did, a lot.

Anita_Toro said:
pyrite1965 said:
OMG I can't believe she did it!

whats wrong with her
i dont see anything wird in her picture....
just many many toys on the wall

It was a joke on her part, she said she would never get a tattoo there, and she's showing one off. Of course it was a fake which make it all the more funny to her regulars :p

AlexLady said:

If it didn't hurt like hell... I'd probably kick them in the face because it would tickle...

Status
Not open for further replies.