AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

On CB is a Cam Model allowed to present a Pre recorded Video show and not have appear Live in Chat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s the proof that she did something wrong and against of the rules on cb ? Of cb kept her as a model for a 5 or so years that might mean something. They banned her because people e mailed chaturbate about her suicide tweets it seems. I just don’t get it how it could help her in this situation ?

Like I said before, the account on cb was banned (preventing a broadcast) AFTER cb support acknowledged receipt of an email about her suicide tweets. Cb support was asked to try to contact her too and they said they would. Therefore it's highly unlikely that the ban had anything to do with this thread but only with her tweets.

Where’s the proof that she did something wrong and against of the rules on cb ? Of cb kept her as a model for a 5 or so years that might mean something. They banned her because people e mailed chaturbate about her suicide tweets it seems. I just don’t get it how it could help her in this situation ?

Imagine a live broadcast after her tweets about how she wants to commit suicide. Chaturbate did the only reasonable things: prevent a broadcast (=ban) and try to contact her.

I think it’s not right at all that you say she should register here and say something. Maybe she doesn’t want to be on this forum at all . I don’t want to spend my real life time on this site too. But I know Oksana very well , and spent much time with her. I am here only to protect her. I think everyone who think she’s a cheater, should take her in a real private and see. And not screaming from the spy mode that something is wrong.

I think it’s not right at all that you say she should register here and say something. Maybe she doesn’t want to be on this forum at all . I don’t want to spend my real life time on this site too. But I know Oksana very well , and spent much time with her. I am here only to protect her. I think everyone who think she’s a cheater, should take her in a real private and see. And not screaming from the spy mode that something is wrong.

I didn't say that she SHOULD, I said that she COULD. You need to work on your reading comprehension.

And if you don't want to spend your time here - don't. It's as easy as logging out and leaving. We aren't forcing you to reply to us.

For those not reading her actual Twitter feed, Oksana is alive and posting again, stating (from about an hour ago) : "
Good evening guys , all good now :) For some reason
@chaturbate
banned my account :( so tomorrow I will broadcast on
@MyFreeCams
only !!! See you soon

💋

CB also posted to her feed about 35 minutes ago:

"Glad to hear you're ok. Because of your alarming tweet of yesterday, we locked your account and reached out to you to make sure you were ok. We're glad to hear you are doing better as broadcaster safety is our top priority. Your account is unlocked."

Thanks very much to DarkMermaid and others for caring enough for a fellow model to have actively tried to help a fellow human being!!! You rock!!!

Excuse me again , I just want this topic to be deleted. I think no one should not discuss models like that on forums behind their back. They can even not know what s happening. If customers have questions they can write at support of the site where they spent their money. Or I am not right ?

Excuse me again , I just want this topic to be deleted. I think no one should not discuss models like that on forums behind their back. They can even not know what s happening. If customers have questions they can write at support of the site where they spent their money. Or I am not right ?

Not right.

Nothing about this is behind anyone's back. Is on a public forum. And form the way the OP was talking at the beginning, many followers have had the same complaint and have been reporting her. I'm sure many of them have confronted her in private messages or on the group. She isn't unaware what she was doing was upsetting some people. But she was profiting and getting away with it so I would imagine those complaints were water off her back.

What if a person about who people writing, doesn’t like all that. And want things to be removed from the site? If something like that would happen in twitter or instagram , support would quickly delete all. Here 0 reaction, though it’s simple privacy policy.

Where these many followers. We see only one here , and which seems is crazy. His complaining are strange. Because he saw her private’s from spyes. For 10 months. And now he wants his money back. Does this all sounds strange ?

What if a person about who people writing, doesn’t like all that. And want things to be removed from the site? If something like that would happen in twitter or instagram , support would quickly delete all. Here 0 reaction, though it’s simple privacy policy.

Things aren't removed off of a public forum because someone simply doesn't like it. There hasn't been any leak in privacy (Real names,locations,personal info etc--anything). My best advice is to stop updating the topic and it will be buried eventually. This isn't twitter or instagram--this is Amber's forum and in the years I've been here I've rarely seen anything deleted unless it has actual personal info

deal with it? tell her to go get some therapy.

I'm not 100% sure what you are trying to say, but your other social media statement is not true. People shit talk everywhere on the internet. Some of it gets banned or blocked, but most doesn't. Not that it makes it okay, but I'm trying to say no social media censors is members 100%. Aside from that, no one is being mean or unjust here. Just pointing out events that happened, something a person did or is suspected of doing, and then discussing the probability of it. No one is dragging her through the mud.

Also this isn't a threat to anyone's privacy. She wasn't named at first and then when she was, it was by her online persona. No one is exposing who she actually is or any private information. That is what would be a privacy policy infringement.

I just want this topic to be deleted

We are not deleting the thread.

I think no one should not discuss models like that on forums behind their back.

It's in a public forum, she's well aware of it per emails that were sent about the thread. In fact, I'm pretty positive that you're the model in question yourself, or at least someone working with her since you have the same IP address as the "please delete this post about me" emails received in the past 2 days.

If customers have questions they can write at support of the site where they spent their money. Or I am not right ?
This is a forum for discussions about things that happen on cam sites. It is perfectly acceptable to have this sort of post.

it’s simple privacy policy.

What privacy, mentioning the model's stage name?

You're more than welcome to come out of hiding behind this account and defend yourself if you feel whatever was said in this thread is inaccurate. Nobody is stopping you.

Amber does not delete topics or posts unless there is a very, very good reason (i.e., a threat to someone's safety or the release of personal identifying information). So if a random member comes in and doesn't like a topic of conversation, she isn't going to delete the post, just because that stranger doesn't like it. If that happened every single time, there would be very few posts for all of us to engage in! This is a public section of the forum, and a discussion about camming tactics, which is very relevant to this industry. Amber doesn't police the topics we choose to discuss, especially those that affect cam-models as a whole. As long as the discussions don't devolve into huge arguments or pointless cruelty, she usually lets discussions happen organically, as it happened here.

This isn't talking about anyone behind their back. Discussions like this happen in the PUBLIC section so that ANYONE can come and give their views - including the model that was mentioned. You were aware of the discussion, and I believe the model in question is aware of the discussion as well, but has chosen not to engage. Which is totally understandable and totally cool - no one is trying to attack her or ruin her business. People were simply noticing something very odd, and discussing how it came to pass and whether such things were allowed. On a cam-site where rules can change so quickly, and being unaware of rules can mean being permanently banned, it's understandable why people would want to discuss and clarify what is or isn't allowed, and incorporate it into their hustle - or recognize to leave such methods alone entirely.

I don't see why this thread should be deleted. I didn't see anyone being cruel towards this model - they were simply discussing actions that didn't seem to add up. Although the OP was very passionate about it, no one else was super bothered. No one else was being mean, no one else was bullying or hating, no one else was calling names or insulting, which is the behavior that typically happens "behind someone's back". It has been a simple, relatively civil discussion - and as far as I'm aware, that's always allowed on the interwebs!

We are not deleting the thread.

It's in a public forum, she's well aware of it per emails that were sent about the thread. In fact, I'm pretty positive that you're the model in question yourself, or at least someone working with her since you have the same IP address as the "please delete this post about me" emails received in the past 2 days.

This is a forum for discussions about things that happen on cam sites. It is perfectly acceptable to have this sort of post.

What privacy, mentioning the model's stage name?

You're more than welcome to come out of hiding behind this account and defend yourself if you feel whatever was said in this thread is inaccurate. Nobody is stopping you.

This is how I am imagining this entire post and I can't stop giggling. Judge Jawbs has given his verdict!

Maybe someone who run this forum could close this topic ? I was reading on her twitter a hour ago her family wrote Oksana in the hospital , tried to do suicide last night. This all is not fun at all anymore, guys. Please delete Oksana from this forum. Especially her room on chaturbate is already banned. You got what you wanted. But really No one don’t deserve to be annoyed like that. Especially that her mental health is low. No one deserve die like that

Since I'm 99% sure this is Oksana now, I will talk to you truthfully. I'm am coming from someone who is going through a mental health crisis of her own.

Suicide, attempts, or threatening do not stop criticism or discussion. I see that your mental health has been low for awhile, but if these accusations with some damning evidence does not shield you from responsibility, or having to deal with fallout. Go get help for any problems you are going through. If you are doing this, cut it out. It's only a matter of time before support gets to the report.

If Oksana is reading this... Oksana you were a beloved, respected and popular model on Chaturbate. What you are doing with the recordings is against the rules, a disappointment to your fans and unfair competition to the rest of the models who actually do their shows live. Perhaps take this thread as a wake up call to go back to the honest model you used to be before you burn every bridge in the camming world. Threatening suicide won’t make the facts go away. Own up to your mistakes and change your path.

CB allows you to sell prerecorded videos but you must do in the proper way by adding them to your profile with a clear price. It has nothing to do with transmitting them during privates.

Unfortunately it looks like this particular model built up her own problems over the course of many months - maybe years - by taking the huge risky of cheating many many users and for a huge amount of money too, up to a point when you eventually get caught or exposed. The question here is why one should decide to defend her and not the hundreds of people who got fraud. I smell a pathetic white-knightning typical of who's got a crush with a model; to these people I say, wake up or you'll get burnt and you won't get laid anyway.

A lot of Drama over my Post here. I waited until the drama died down before I responded. Were all involved here in a Adult Sex Business. All these Businesses are rn by
the Mob. In Orange County the Gambino Crime Family has run the Adult film industry, strip clubs and now cam sites. I complained 50 times to Chaterbate and they didn't
respond to Oksana being a Video everyday and making 1,000 dollars day as a Video. I then came on here and complained about the situation and we had a good discussion about it.
I ws told how to contact Chaterbate Support directly and I did. The problem we have is CB is still not responding in any way to Oksana being a Video everyday. The only one who can correct this situation is CB
and they don't seem to Care about it. If Oksana site made 150,000 in last ten months, so did CB. read between the lines what going on here.

It's Saturday, April 27, 2019 about four days after all the drama unfolded over this PreRecorded Video question. Oksana is posting a Prerecorded Video in private all afternoon today.
Can you believe it. Now about Oksana site I do not believe Oksana runs her site. It is run by a Russian Mob Studio and she is just a Model on the site. with all the money being
made on this site Oksana appears to have No money. In the past two years she has not shown any new clothes, or a stick of change in her sparse living room or bedroom sets.
I don't think she is paid very well, maybe given Room and Board. The Mob studio bosses she works for are running a Con on CB. If your Con is working you don't stop. there still making a 1000 a day off this Con
and when Russian are running a con they don't stop until the money stops. If anything is going to be done CB has to stop this. I don't know if they will. And Oksana I do feel sorry for you being Got up in this mess.

God, there is just so much dumb shittery going on in both directions here.
Dumb shits over here, dumb shits over there...

A lot of Drama over my Post here. I waited until the drama died down before I responded. Were all involved here in a Adult Sex Business. All these Businesses are rn by
the Mob. In Orange County the Gambino Crime Family has run the Adult film industry, strip clubs and now cam sites. I complained 50 times to Chaterbate and they didn't
respond to Oksana being a Video everyday and making 1,000 dollars day as a Video. I then came on here and complained about the situation and we had a good discussion about it.
I ws told how to contact Chaterbate Support directly and I did. The problem we have is CB is still not responding in any way to Oksana being a Video everyday. The only one who can correct this situation is CB
and they don't seem to Care about it. If Oksana site made 150,000 in last ten months, so did CB. read between the lines what going on here.

It's Saturday, April 27, 2019 about four days after all the drama unfolded over this PreRecorded Video question. Oksana is posting a Prerecorded Video in private all afternoon today.
Can you believe it. Now about Oksana site I do not believe Oksana runs her site. It is run by a Russian Mob Studio and she is just a Model on the site. with all the money being
made on this site Oksana appears to have No money. In the past two years she has not shown any new clothes, or a stick of change in her sparse living room or bedroom sets.
I don't think she is paid very well, maybe given Room and Board. The Mob studio bosses she works for are running a Con on CB. If your Con is working you don't stop. there still making a 1000 a day off this Con
and when Russian are running a con they don't stop until the money stops. If anything is going to be done CB has to stop this. I don't know if they will. And Oksana I do feel sorry for you being Got up in this mess.

Whooa you jump any further on your conclusions and you'll pass the moon on your landing. Did Oksana tell you she's a victim of the Russian mob? If no then why you pulling stuff out your ass for drama purposes.

Also WHY are you still spending money in her room if you know you're watching pre-records? I mean serious, you made a point but if you don't walk away then why did you bring any of this up? Seriously there's a difference between discussion a possible scam and continuing to indulge in the same scam because of 'principle'?

Now you're just trying to pulling cancel culture in here and think it's going to work.

God, I hate speaking in public as opposed to DM but...

Would someone wake me when his conspiracy theories get to Oksana shot JFK, Oksana faked the moon landings and Oksana silenced the clean fuel industry and is solely responsible for Global Warming?

OP, CB has recordings of ALL private shows (and models can download theirs in one big bulk transfer in the Security Center). CB puts a stop to recorded broadcasts all the time. If they haven't stopped Oksana it's much more likely they checked your complaints of her broadcasting recorded show and found them completely without merit. Because, again, CB has the recording and can validate or call BS on such claims.

This reads more and more like someone with a grudge saying and doing everything to destroy a model's ability to earn. As to why I will not speculate. At first, Oksana was a scammer, now she's a Mob victim and/or collaborator. Next thing she will be in league with the Orcs plotting to kill Gandalf.

OP, the Tin Foil Hat club has officially approved your membership, so please... just stop.

I watched a private Show on Wednesday of this week and the same Private Show was playing on Saturday of this week. I'm not crazy. I don't know why CB doesn't give this a proper look. I'm not upset at Oksana or want to ruin her, I just want to watch Iive chat and not pre Rerecorded Videos when I spend my money. I also think its unfair too the other models on CB.
Slithytoves seems like he trying to copy Sean Hannity and spin every story in the News for his listeners so No One knows the truth anymore.
But it is this simple the Content I watched on Wednesday of this week was also playing on Saturday of this week, Does CB allow this? It is my speculation or hunch that Oksana works for a Russian Studio, I can't
prove that. It is just my guest. Why would we still be seeing PreRecorded Videos from Oksana after this Forum addressed the issue with her?

I expose al this and many people here want to attack the massager. why doesn't CB stop this activity if it wrong. Anyone here can go on Oksana site and spend a few hours and see its a Video, not just me.

I'm not going g to respond to this thread anymore. the webcam Community has heard what I have to say. I thank everyone for listening to what I have to say. I don't have the power to
change anything in the Cam community. It will be up to someone else to correct the Video taping problem on CB if they want to. As I said all along I like Oksana and if she is doing a live show everyday I have No problem with her. CB support should respond to Customer Complaints a lot better than they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.