AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Once banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 19, 2024
So the specifics are I apparently made my first account when I was 17 (don't remember that) and I had been using it for years well past the age of 18, I never streamed or posted anything of myself, but I went to age verify with my ID and they terminated my account stated it was made when I was under the age of 18.

If I were to try making a new account and age verifying, would they auto flag my ID and terminate the new account as well?

So the specifics are I apparently made my first account when I was 17 (don't remember that) and I had been using it for years well past the age of 18, I never streamed or posted anything of myself, but I went to age verify with my ID and they terminated my account stated it was made when I was under the age of 18.

If I were to try making a new account and age verifying, would they auto flag my ID and terminate the new account as well?
Yes. You as a person has been banned and you will be instantly banned on any new accounts

Upvote 0